How much would you pay?‍♂️

4 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

The reason nobody knows me on here is because I chose to keep it that way and the only one it annoys is you which I think is great. ???

No fool it doesn't annoy me. Just proving your a nobody in your country and that nobody knows about. A big mouth at best. 

• Haha 1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's only 2/3 lads  imo, who have the bloodlines i know graft on another level and keep them right  , who I would happily pay money for a pup off....... Not heard of them selling anything to anyone

If you value your terrier you'd find the right home for it, if you're terrier was the real McCoy there'd  be a queue ready and waiting to take it.  I don't like the ready made market, I've kept d

Why worry what others do abc? If the way you do things are working out.... I'd not be bothered what others are doing... I was stuck myself once and payed £300 for a young bitch that had started her di

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

No fool it doesn't annoy me. Just proving your a nobody in your country and that nobody knows about. A big mouth at best. 

Typical brash loudmouth yank attitude that likes everyone to know their business and wants to know everybody else’s business. Most folks over this way are the complete opposite. 

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Typical brash loudmouth yank attitude that likes everyone to know their business and wants to know everybody else’s business. Most folks over this way are the complete opposite. 

No haven't told anyone my business nor have I asked anyone there's. Your a shit and talker, stay off the thread

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Yes you are? glade you realize it??

Sorry wasn't meant to you but to dogmandont. Yes I pm him because he always runs his mouth on any thread I'm on. He is a piece of shit and that's why his own country men don't know him! But yet he acts like he is someone important. Not gonna sit on here and argue about me asking a simple question to hear what other folks think that's all. Then a few clowns turn it into something that it's not. Even the guy who spent foolish money for a ped isn't even posting to this. Why? Because I was asking a simple question that's all. Never even mentioned who it is. Lol but the drama queens come out to play. Lmao??

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, Apache... said:

Sending threatening pm's from halfway across the world, abc = a big c**t!!!

It’s ok Apache the yank is just a bit fragile ???  the only reason he started this thread  was to try and get at 1 of 1 for posting a picture of a terrier on the patterdale thread and I guess the few positive remarks the picture got has gotten under the poor fellas skin. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2