Available Mid-November...

It's definitely arrived because Ella ( my lovely wife) just showed me the back cover before wrapping it as she thought you'd borrowed one of my two for the photo! Is it Taz? Then again she still can't tell Noggin and Ned apart even though Nog's now getting on for six and Ned's been with me for a year and a half. I've tried to explain the main difference: Noggin keeps himself to himself and curls up in a ball on the dog sofa whereas Ned is the one who's so in your face that I'd swear she and the kids have rechristened him with a Welsh name: Gowaway!

• Haha 1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a gentle read and a wee stocking filler for Xmas...? www.chalkwarren.co.uk      

I will be getting one, I always support other authors when they have a book out... Without support and people buying their books, it will stop, and we will have nothing ...

Sent 200 + packages out this morning,...the wee story books are now,.. on their way...   http://www.chalkwarren.co.uk/

Posted Images

You are lucky not to have received, a rap on the knuckles,.. for slyly peeking,.. at your Xmas pressie?

Yes, the Kelpie is Taz,... a cracking animal that passed on his steady temperament and physical toughness, to his progeny..

Whenever I got one of my Kelpie moments, I would take a walk out with the dog and his owner; doing so,  always seemed to sate my appetite, for owning a purebred animal..

Unfortunately,..that primitive urge is always with me, it never goes away, and I know that someday, I will probably succumb....?

PICT0005 (3).jpg

http://www.chalkwarren.co.uk/

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Phil Lloyd said:

You are lucky not to have received, a rap on the knuckles,.. for slyly peeking,.. at your Xmas pressie?

Yes, the Kelpie is Taz,... a cracking animal that passed on his steady temperament and physical toughness, to his progeny..

Whenever I got one of my Kelpie moments, I would take a walk out with the dog and his owner; doing so,  always seemed to sate my appetite, for owning a purebred animal..

Unfortunately,..that primitive urge is always with me, it never goes away, and I know that someday, I will probably succumb....?

PICT0005 (3).jpg

Don't start Phil: they induce dopamine so now I'm always thinking 'just one more.'

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Just finished my copy excellent read from start to finish. 

Phil, John best first showed me how to long net and we caught a few pheasants in Eddie chapmans front field just for the crack. He's a good fella John always liked him

also the zorro dog brought back memories, I collected the dog from Lincolnshire as a pup, he was a good  little dog 

hopefully this won't be your last book as I'm sure you still got a lot to offer lads ?????

• Like 2
On 03/01/2020 at 16:53, Night Walker said:

Just finished my copy excellent read from start to finish. 

Phil, John best first showed me how to long net and we caught a few pheasants in Eddie chapmans front field just for the crack. He's a good fella John always liked him

also the zorro dog brought back memories, I collected the dog from Lincolnshire as a pup, he was a good  little dog 

hopefully this won't be your last book as I'm sure you still got a lot to offer lads ?????

Many thanks for your kind and encouraging words Night Walker...:clapper:

I am so pleased that you found something of interest in the wee book...

As you have probably twigged, I am not a writer.., but, I tried my best...:laugh:

Actually, this was not the book I originally wanted to write,.unfortunately, fate decreed otherwise, and it is, what it is....

All the best to you for the coming year, kind regards, Phil.:thumbs:

img Scans291.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Phil Lloyd said:

Many thanks for your kind and encouraging words Night Walker...:clapper:

I am so pleased that you found something of interest in the wee book...

As you have probably twigged, I am not a writer.., but, I tried my best...:laugh:

Actually, this was not the book I originally wanted to write,.unfortunately, fate decreed otherwise, and it is, what it is....

All the best to you for the coming year, kind regards, Phil.:thumbs:

img Scans291.jpg

It was a great read Phil, you may not consider yourself to be a gifted writer but the fact you are writing from what you have done in the field comes out on the pages and  makes the book what it is and that's a good honest read. 

Hope there will be more to come in the future,  Atb best from the future ??

• Like 2