Available Mid-November...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a gentle read and a wee stocking filler for Xmas...? www.chalkwarren.co.uk      

I will be getting one, I always support other authors when they have a book out... Without support and people buying their books, it will stop, and we will have nothing ...

Sent 200 + packages out this morning,...the wee story books are now,.. on their way...   http://www.chalkwarren.co.uk/

Posted Images

5 hours ago, blade said:

Got mine today many thanks phil trouble is got it as xmas present how the hell am I going to wait til xmas to read it  bloodly torture ?

Same here, she won't let me read it before wrapping it either.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
18 hours ago, Phil Lloyd said:

Sent 200 + packages out this morning,...the wee story books are now,.. on their way...:toast:

img Scans155.jpg

http://www.chalkwarren.co.uk/

Amazing generosity. I'm a bit busy reading at the moment? , but I'll be in touch.

I feel I must warn folk not to buy this book though  .

If by chance one accidently falls into your hands;

⚠️DO NOT OPEN IT⚠️

If you do, you risk not getting any work done and going to sleep later than you should . Then there is a chance that you'll wake up really, really  early and , glancing at the glossy , soft-back cover laying like a purring harlot on the bedside table , think to yourself "Just a couple more pages  . I can handle it ."

Edit Well, I  posted that at silly o'clock this morning . That was hours ago. Two pages weren't enough.?

Edited by comanche
Spelink
  • Haha 2
34 minutes ago, Netmaker said:

got mine this morning only put it down to type this the photos are fantastic bet you were a right cheeky chappie

Not just me then. I've finished it. Will probably start reading it again in a minute though.?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I guess as there seem to be lot of copies locked in a container at the North Pole at the moment , it might be unfair for anyone who has read the book to give too much away. 

It deserves a proper  reveiw ,but all those excited boys and girls who are hoping to find a book-shaped parcel in their Christmas stocking  need to know  is the wait will be worth it .

All you'll get from me is that it's content ranges from serious,informative and thought provoking ,to the hilarious and downright  hairy !

Along with tales of past derring-do and ,sometimes, disaster comes a chapter  or two touching on contempory influences within field-sports ,and there is a bit of record-straightening.

Those of a certain age will alternatly cringe and laugh when reminded of how things were, and through the Author's words ,younger readers have a chance to experience a time of madnes that can never be repeated.

Written in a unique style  this is an honest and very personal book.

Well I like it!?

Edited by comanche
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1