Mushrooms

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch out for the "The Yellow Stainer Mushroom" often in amongst Field Mushrooms and Horse Mushrooms. Scratch the outside of the Cap and bottom of the Stalk if it goes bright yellow you have one.

Mushrooms =...small fun guy often found in Barca .

Used to get that 20 yrs ago at glasto?can fill a tesco bag in 10 mins in the fields where I live...... Used to enjoy a good trip lol?

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

depends on the situations you find yourselves in, I don't do anything now don't even drink but had some mad nights\days on coke (hate the stuff with a passion now) 

I avoid it....

I'm always being offered a line here, everyone and his grandad is at it.. not my thing. I've always been about having a laugh. Coke fuucks people right up! 

As you say though, depends the situation and the person as to the results. Like I said, my mate the other night, just took himself off and tripped his lid hugging trees and loving the world on his own. Others will take it to a dark place and suffer ?‍♂️ Anything that alters your mind/perception is a dangerous thing to fuuck about with. 

Edited to add:

That includes coke, weed, pills, alcohol etc etc

Edited by mushroom

Still have a dabble now and again but when I was young me and the mates done a serious amount of shrooms and acid, had some really memorable funny times and some nights that are best forgotten. Lol. Remember going to a house party after a rave and taking 4 double dip strawberries on top of the Es and whizz I’d already had and have to admit that it definitely got a bit intense. Lol. 

• Haha 1

I’ve never done any acid shrooms anything like that ever

my mates got one of those mushroom kits on the go and said I can have some when their done if I want, I asked him today about them their called cubensis B+ ?

anyone had these, not sure I’ll try or not but I do trust the guy completely he’s a good mate and has done them many times and he said he’ll stay with me ?

15 minutes ago, trapperman said:

I’ve never done any acid shrooms anything like that ever

my mates got one of those mushroom kits on the go and said I can have some when their done if I want, I asked him today about them their called cubensis B+ ?

anyone had these, not sure I’ll try or not but I do trust the guy completely he’s a good mate and has done them many times and he said he’ll stay with me ?

I’d not bother mate but if you do only take a very small dose to start with lol

Edited by Stoney100
1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

depends on the situations you find yourselves in, I don't do anything now don't even drink but had some mad nights\days on coke (hate the stuff with a passion now) 

It's a boring drug for boring people. No offence intended as I've done my share....

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What you think?

Not sure yet mate. I got those & a normal box to split & started nearly two weeks ago & follwing the typical protocol apparently? Twice a week.

Thing is I haven’t got any proper issues to reconcile, but I could definitely be more optimistic & positive at times. I read some  stuff & watched some stuff & thought I’d give it a go.

Maybe when I collect all the data I’ll do a thread ??

• Like 1

How about dmt, my bro come round after doing it, had to talk in garage at bottom of garden as "they are listening!", proper freaked out, going on about Stanley kubbrick, he's a seasoned Glastonbury goer, trips, shrooms, are stuff he did at school, so not a light weight! 

1 minute ago, waltjnr said:

How about dmt, my bro come round after doing it, had to talk in garage at bottom of garden as "they are listening!", proper freaked out, going on about Stanley kubbrick, he's a seasoned Glastonbury goer, trips, shrooms, are stuff he did at school, so not a light weight! 

Apparently that stuff is as close to near death experience as you can get......think I’ll pass on that lol

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Must admit the thought of completely losing my grip for 15 mins is a little scary

• Like 2