Mushrooms

On 20/10/2019 at 12:06, Astanley said:

Mushrooms =...small fun guy often found in Barca .

Made me laugh ??

The other night my mate took acid... daft c**t fuucked off as he started to come up and after about 3 hours trying to get hold of the mong, he later msgs me saying he loves trees and wants to go be in the clouds with real people ??, he was completely off his bollocks tripping ????

Fuuck me ? those msgs can only come from someone on acid or shrooms 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch out for the "The Yellow Stainer Mushroom" often in amongst Field Mushrooms and Horse Mushrooms. Scratch the outside of the Cap and bottom of the Stalk if it goes bright yellow you have one.

Mushrooms =...small fun guy often found in Barca .

Used to get that 20 yrs ago at glasto?can fill a tesco bag in 10 mins in the fields where I live...... Used to enjoy a good trip lol?

Posted Images

Worst night of my life was on mushrooms ? 

I was only 19 at the time and remember the whole trip all these years later like it was last night!

A few of us were in our local pub when a guy a few years older than us came in absolutely off his head and laughing at everything but looked like he was having the time of his life. He stayed for a few drinks and started telling us about how he had drawn faces all over his parents house walls with red paint and it was all over the settee, carpet etc and to try and clean it up he put two socks on an electric cake whisk and was going round with it trying to wipe the paint up but it clogged up and set on fire so he threw it on the floor and ran off to the pub! 

We all went back to his house (his parents were on holiday) and we could not believe the state of what we walked into, luckily the whisk hadn’t burnt the house down but he had destroyed the whole house with the red paint. He then got the mushrooms out and said help yourself so us being young, drunk and stupid, boiled them up and made tea with them like we had done with English mushrooms in the past that were just a bit trippy and made you laugh all night but turns out these were mexican mushrooms he has brought from a shop in derby (salamanders for all you old derby sessioners lol) and you was only meant to eat 5 grams per person but we put the whole lot in one brew!

We drank the tea then went outside for a smoke and not even halfway down mine i was starting to come up on them and the fun began!

It was absolutely f***ing horrific lol.....if you’ve never taken acid or mushrooms there’s nothing I can describe it like.....for about 40 mins I was just completely incapable of moving and was lying on the sofa with the most f****d up things going on in my head and every time I tried to move my whole body just felt like it was made of lead! I came round a bit but after another ten mins or so it hit me again and I thought I was going to die so i had to go upstairs to a bedroom to shut the door and curl up on a bed in the dark to see it out but it was probably the worst thing I could of done as all alone it just got scary, really f***ing scary! I remember tripping I was on a life support machine and my whole family were there with a doctor saying we will leave him for another hour and if he isn’t awake when we come back we have to switch the machine off and then they all walked out.......for what seem liked an eternity I was trying to wake up when a mate who never took any came in and got me up......I was sweating like f**k and my mouth was so dry I couldn’t speak....i always thank him for coming in as I was in a bad way and it was only going to get worse all alone!

He took me outside and made me walk about which did me the world of good....we ended up over a local golf course and sat down on the bench at the highest point for a joint and a can. From the bench you could see for miles and when I finally came down a few levels I must admit it was really nice to sit and chill out on them for a few hours after but I promised myself that night I’d never take anything that can blow your mind like that again as it can’t be good for you once never mind regularly lol

Family guy did a sketch of Brian the dog taking mushrooms and whoever made this got it pretty much spot on imo and has definitely taken them at some point lol 

They say after a bad trip your never the same again and the fact I can remember everything from that trip from 17 years ago probably proves it lol stay well away from the magic ? :yes:

• Haha 3

In all I think the strength of your mind and how you perceive what you've done to yourself ?.. helps alot to remain calm and enjoy it.. I've seen big men crumble like little puppies on shrooms and acid..

Remember, it's all poison ;)

Mind once about the same age @Stoney100 some daft cnut spiked a mate, in my drink lol I just started to come up and said Ah bollocks I'm off to the woods ?

Not for the faint hearted.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Aye the old school join the group of bigger boys lol 

Remember those pencil cases that were long with all the contents printed on the side? (WH Smith's I think).. I had that cnut shifting around my desk during my English lit GCSE.. got a A for creative writing ?

Edited by mushroom
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Sat in dinner hall with me finger in a bowl a sponge an custard giggling to meself like a wee lassie, I often wonder why the teachers never phoned cops on us between catching us doin buckets in the toilet cisterns an walking about school stoned drunk or tripping ffs?? mental days mate

Fuuck me this is bring back memories mate (never did the custard thing mind lol) 

We used to have a Maths teacher with a lisp.. one day, I got stoned with the older lads behind the block... Only it wasn't weed or hash... it was dried shrooms lol I got kicked out of class for laughing at his bloody lisp and put in the headmaster's office to work there... well you can imagine what state I was in, trying to keep it together ? I ended up on the floor laughing at the headmaster threatening detention, fuucker slapped me for it (Catholics ?‍♂️?) ran out of his office... straight into the closed door ?

Kinell how the fuuck did I gain my exams, A-levels and degrees? I was a degenerate tripper and stoner ???

I am genuinely shocked, I managed to pass a shit, let alone an exam ?

If my daughter did it, I would smash her mobile, and lock her in the house... job done... my parents just gave me a hiding lol they had no fuuckin clue, teachers neither or didn't give a fec?‍♂️

Christ...if anyone remembers Angels in Burnley, after a night in there, we ended up sword fighting with Fluerousent bulbs we found at the back of the market, pretending to be Darth Vader and Luke ?‍♂️ How we never accidentally killed each other, who the fuuck knows.

16 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Still partial to the odd weekend in the mountains lol

My boss paid 500 notes for a weekend on that ayuasca stuff, not long ago.. said it was a great experience. I've promised him a night on the shrooms ?

get him on the yayo

3 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

get him on the yayo

Coke doesn't compare to the experience hallucinogens can give you..

It's true! You're mind can be opened and expanded to take in things that you never perceived before or understood.... on a spiritual/mental moving forward level.

Emotions that you've bottled up can be release and as corney as it sounds, free your mind.

Coke just makes you like Mr Chow

giphy (1).gif

• Like 1