Question .........

On 20/10/2019 at 09:28, NEWKID said:

Had some fun and games with hunt sabs a few weeks back when lamping, I think keeping your head down all round is a good idea these days, even though rabbits are completely legal it dont matter to those muppets....God forbid you accidentally bumped into anything else whilst they are watching you...let alone making it public on here..

It's a shame though, we used to do some big posts on days/nights out on here with Sean's brilliant pics a few years ago... might put a couple of ferreting posts up as the season moves on, it's still.tough going in the hedges at the moment....

One of the biggest problems on here for stopping a large percentage of posts has unfortunately been its own members bitching and arguing.  It’s a shame really but a lot of folk just can’t be bothered no more.

• Like 5

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had some real fun already this season , pups flying old bitch is doing her thing , only thing I’m missing is a terrier bit bad luck last year lost both my workers and iv marked a good few in already ,

Tbh think these days people just can’t be assed they just keep there head down an do there thing they keep there dogs well an work them to please there selfs How it should be they can’t be assed to be

Posted Images

5 hours ago, TOMO said:

yep I'm still out and about ....was out ferreting sat and sun just gone....out today ferreting as well....and I'm out for a race tomorrow....with a young chap and his forign  hound

Fair play 2 ya shame you dont post any pics ect no more some right goodens the was

Edited by Black neck
Canterlevers
On 19/10/2019 at 04:46, low plains drifter said:

This place was rinsed when they kicked T Jones into the long grass

Hahaha guys a prick belittles everyone who isn’t out ferreting 100 rabbits a week , you caught 10 he mocks you because he’s ferreted 100 and his dogs caught 100 and not only that it skinned them and even drove the motor back ???

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Elchapo said:

Hahaha guys a prick belittles everyone who isn’t out ferreting 100 rabbits a week , you caught 10 he mocks you because he’s ferreted 100 and his dogs caught 100 and not only that it skinned them and even drove the motor back ???

They always had freezer burn on em too?

3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

They always had freezer burn on em too?

?guys a bell end loved a pat on the back but would never even Ofer the slightest bit of praise to anyone else he put a post on moochers when I commented about the gaffer dog started saying it was only that good because of its breeding not the owner then when I said his was only good them because of the same breeding he was giving it all “ no it’s because what I put infront it ??

6 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

?guys a bell end loved a pat on the back but would never even Ofer the slightest bit of praise to anyone else he put a post on moochers when I commented about the gaffer dog started saying it was only that good because of its breeding not the owner then when I said his was only good them because of the same breeding he was giving it all “ no it’s because what I put infront it ??

He did come across as a big headed cnut? we all now lads very similar I'm sure..... Could do with a good f***ing slap??

These sites were originally created, as a meeting place, for like-minded enthusiasts,....I think that somewhere along the line, many of us fecked up...?

I am genuinely pleased, to read about another man's success and equally interested, to see pictures and images of a fellow enthusiast's jukels.

As for myself, being retired from the hunting game doesn't mean that a man, no longer has the passion,...things are just put on the back burner, for a while...

Keep on posting lads...:good:

_MG_9888 (2).JPG

http://www.chalkwarren.co.uk/

• Like 10

The reason that there are not many Hunting posts on here is because there are not many people on here now who actually do a bit ! there are plenty of Wankers on the General talk section who have all the knowledge , all the experience but never put a post or a picture up and we all know why  but the majority of the true greats have gone to pastures new far from the Madding Crowd .

micks pics 196.jpg

• Like 2

This site was great for me, been on here 12 years or more I think. Met loads of mates and had lots of hunting from it. We all used to post on here but most don't bother anymore which is a shame. All still out doing a bit though, just not posting here

• Like 2

Had some real fun already this season , pups flying old bitch is doing her thing , only thing I’m missing is a terrier bit bad luck last year lost both my workers and iv marked a good few in already , my daughter was born Sunday and iv already missed two on two separate walks lol 

D4429B84-5B71-4134-88C7-B3416AEE6ED6.jpeg

3744F897-BF83-463C-9703-26D7956D20C9.jpeg

455528C0-EB23-4AA5-ACFB-944E92CE00B6.jpeg

• Like 12
5 hours ago, Elchapo said:

I'm not having that

Phezzies and salmos I tell thee

6 hours ago, micky said:

The reason that there are not many Hunting posts on here is because there are not many people on here now who actually do a bit ! there are plenty of Wankers on the General talk section who have all the knowledge , all the experience but never put a post or a picture up and we all know why  but the majority of the true greats have gone to pastures new far from the Madding Crowd .

micks pics 196.jpg

Spot on ?

• Like 1