Question .........

53 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Agree forum use to be buzzing few years back but one mod spoiled a few posts and a few stopped posting then with all the shite that goes on shame cause there was some cracking posts  

Don’t  know about you but I find it more hassle trying to take a good pic of a dog than a end of day pic ?

• Like 2

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had some real fun already this season , pups flying old bitch is doing her thing , only thing I’m missing is a terrier bit bad luck last year lost both my workers and iv marked a good few in already ,

Tbh think these days people just can’t be assed they just keep there head down an do there thing they keep there dogs well an work them to please there selfs How it should be they can’t be assed to be

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, two crows said:

you can have the crack without photos of dead stuff, my dog s not allowed  to put pics up she's an outlaw, so we go about our buisines  quietly on our own.

I can understand that but there's a lot of rabbit dogs on here.

• Like 3

I enjoy reading threads on here that offer decent advice or help people out. Also like reading about decent days out with decent pictures of dogs working. Never been fussed to see pictures of dogs with ‘kill’. Been some great threads on here but they seem to get ruined. 

• Like 10
16 minutes ago, white van man said:

I enjoy reading threads on here that offer decent advice or help people out. Also like reading about decent days out with decent pictures of dogs working. Never been fussed to see pictures of dogs with ‘kill’. Been some great threads on here but they seem to get ruined. 

Thats the problem 

• Like 1
On 18/10/2019 at 22:25, WILF said:

Now I have not looked on the lurcher section for ages, because last time I looked it was shite and also I don’t have a lurcher anymore.......

So, having looked at all the topics, my question is..........

Its October and has anyone killed anything yet ? 

Yes....no point posting much anymore though 

Had some fun and games with hunt sabs a few weeks back when lamping, I think keeping your head down all round is a good idea these days, even though rabbits are completely legal it dont matter to those muppets....God forbid you accidentally bumped into anything else whilst they are watching you...let alone making it public on here..

It's a shame though, we used to do some big posts on days/nights out on here with Sean's brilliant pics a few years ago... might put a couple of ferreting posts up as the season moves on, it's still.tough going in the hedges at the moment....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
On ‎18‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 22:25, WILF said:

Now I have not looked on the lurcher section for ages, because last time I looked it was shite and also I don’t have a lurcher anymore.......

So, having looked at all the topics, my question is..........

Its October and has anyone killed anything yet ? 

yep I'm still out and about ....was out ferreting sat and sun just gone....out today ferreting as well....and I'm out for a race tomorrow....with a young chap and his forign  hound

• Like 7