Question .........

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had some real fun already this season , pups flying old bitch is doing her thing , only thing I’m missing is a terrier bit bad luck last year lost both my workers and iv marked a good few in already ,

Tbh think these days people just can’t be assed they just keep there head down an do there thing they keep there dogs well an work them to please there selfs How it should be they can’t be assed to be

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

What mincer you useing trev can you get a full rabbit in and no have to chop up?

It's a lion mate, I have to skin them and just chop one back leg off, it minces a full rabbit in seconds

• Like 1
9 hours ago, poxon said:

Tbh think these days people just can’t be assed they just keep there head down an do there thing they keep there dogs well an work them to please there selfs How it should be they can’t be assed to be adding pictures of a few rabbits or be worrying about what people Think or grading there dogs for them over the internet it’s a pointless exercise just for a couple of thumbs ups 

Can't give any more likes, but this post just about sums it up ?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Even useing a kidney plate ??

Yes I’m my experience. I’ve got a massive Hobart mincer that can easily take a whole rabbit but no matter what size plate I use sooner or later the skin wraps around the worm and blocks it ... I’ve spoken to my mate who owns a butcher and he has said the same thing ... what may work which I haven’t tried is puting them through partly frozen which would make the skin less pliable .......

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, socks said:

Yes I’m my experience. I’ve got a massive Hobart mincer that can easily take a whole rabbit but no matter what size plate I use sooner or later the skin wraps around the worm and blocks it ... I’ve spoken to my mate who owns a butcher and he has said the same thing ... what may work which I haven’t tried is puting them through partly frozen which would make the skin less pliable .......

Were I get my chicken from thats how they do it, frozen with the skin on.

3 minutes ago, socks said:

Yes might be better it would save alot of hassle having to skin them think the guy that buys put the through frozen but his is a huge 3 phase one 

13 hours ago, WILF said:

Now I have not looked on the lurcher section for ages, because last time I looked it was shite and also I don’t have a lurcher anymore.......

So, having looked at all the topics, my question is..........

Its October and has anyone killed anything yet ? 

yes

11 hours ago, poxon said:

Tbh think these days people just can’t be assed they just keep there head down an do there thing they keep there dogs well an work them to please there selfs How it should be they can’t be assed to be adding pictures of a few rabbits or be worrying about what people Think or grading there dogs for them over the internet it’s a pointless exercise just for a couple of thumbs ups 

That’s how the whippet forum went and now it’s gone, I can’t see the point of logging in if it’s not to see what members have been up to with their dogs, how long does it take to take a pic and it’s never been easier to post one on here but if you can’t be assed why should  others I guess, atb.

2 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

That’s how the whippet forum went and now it’s gone, I can’t see the point of logging in if it’s not to see what members have been up to with their dogs, how long does it take to take a pic and it’s never been easier to post one on here but if you can’t be assed why should  others I guess, atb.

Agree forum use to be buzzing few years back but one mod spoiled a few posts and a few stopped posting then with all the shite that goes on shame cause there was some cracking posts  

• Like 3