Question .........

Now I have not looked on the lurcher section for ages, because last time I looked it was shite and also I don’t have a lurcher anymore.......

So, having looked at all the topics, my question is..........

Its October and has anyone killed anything yet ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had some real fun already this season , pups flying old bitch is doing her thing , only thing I’m missing is a terrier bit bad luck last year lost both my workers and iv marked a good few in already ,

Tbh think these days people just can’t be assed they just keep there head down an do there thing they keep there dogs well an work them to please there selfs How it should be they can’t be assed to be

Posted Images

Na we stay on here an talk shit of great  hunts with the rest of the old fools when we go silent we’re out riding bang on 5miles daily with our dogs by the side of our push bikes for fitness if we’re not doing that we’re training our dogs to do backflips over 5bar gates ???

• Haha 5
10 minutes ago, Balaur said:

The section is also limited due to legislation, rats and rabbits.... Ferreting section might be more happening, but cover is still well up not had a frost yet and ain't no rush for me, watching them run does for me at the mo....

Some the better posts i seen on here is pics of rabbiting and ratting in all fairness. Forget who but used to be some great pics put on here at one time

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, sid g said:

out last night saw fook all apart from a young fox shot and chucked in the hedge fields are flooded round us...gave me n the dog a stretch ... 

Out for a look on a massive farm we freelance 4.5hours of hard trekking to see not a sausage this spot usually holds a mix bag it’s been cleansed by John Wayne’s with 4x4s ??

• Like 1

Tbh think these days people just can’t be assed they just keep there head down an do there thing they keep there dogs well an work them to please there selfs How it should be they can’t be assed to be adding pictures of a few rabbits or be worrying about what people Think or grading there dogs for them over the internet it’s a pointless exercise just for a couple of thumbs ups 

• Like 11
6 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Dont think most people that are out doing a bit dont post much on here aye only put on part of what i do the place has went down hill rapid 

you are doing well on the rabbit's NL.

do you put them through a mincer..

Just now, king said:

you are doing well on the rabbit's NL.

do you put them through a mincer..

No yet waiting on 3 phase one to do the rabbits with there skins on been boiling them up for the dogs but running through them got another freezer to keep them but running out of room so need to sell some 

• Like 1