Too much lies around now.

Bought a bitch the other week of a lad on fb page Was told the bitch was salukigreyxwhippet  and I thought looks handy for a bit rabbiting. Turns out it is a well bred coursing bitch. supposedly the sire is direct out of lucas and mother is a well known daytime bitch on YouTube ect.  The person who told me this has managed to find pics of sire and dam and I thought I'd ask on  here if anyone has any more information.

First photo is the bitch a few days after I wormed her out and got some decent grub into her. Second and third is the sire and last one is the dam.

20191018_140329.jpg

20191018_140419.jpg

20191018_140354.jpg

Edited by DundeeLurcher
  • Like 1

Aye knew he was talking shit from the get go but the bitch can shift ive seen the footage. I didn't pay alot for her shame it had such a shit start in life and hopefully does the job for me.  I'm  just curious to see if anyone knows anything about it. I personally like to know what I have. My other dog had him since weeks old know exactly what's in him and what his parents can do. It would be nice to know a little bit more about the bitch as I'm planning on keeping her. I don't beleve in passing dogs around.  If the parents are as good and well known as made out someone should know them or at least have some information about it. 

All the best

Edited by DundeeLurcher

I personally wouldn't worrie to much and what's in her you'll never 100% no as you got her off a fb page as an older bitch as long as she keeps you happy it don't matter. Unless your buying a pup from someone sound you never really no. My pal bought a "saluki bull grey" 8 weeks old looks a nice dog but turns out it's pointer bull grey and he only found out by pure chance as the fella with the stud dog contacted him. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

I personally wouldn't worrie to much and what's in her you'll never 100% no as you got her off a fb page as an older bitch as long as she keeps you happy it don't matter. Unless your buying a pup from someone sound you never really no. My pal bought a "saluki bull grey" 8 weeks old looks a nice dog but turns out it's pointer bull grey and he only found out by pure chance as the fella with the stud dog contacted him. 

Any pics? Think they call it a bull arab in Australia that breeding 

Dont understand people breeding from bitches so young ? for one they haven't been tested by that she's to see if they are good enough to breed off but also it's just shit that people thinks it's ok to have a litter of pups off pups only then to go and sell her, by the sounds of it you have rescued her ? good on u mate 

• Like 1