Can hardly believe it. Our youngest lad who'll be 12 in december, just started in comprehensive school this sept. Just had a phone call from the school. In P E just now, doing circuit training, he's fallen over and grazed his knee! What the f**k do they want us to do about it, he's only grazed his knee?! :doh:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

trauma like that could make him doubt his own gender! ??

When I started school, we were taught by nuns. I can tell you, there was no messing with  these witches. No back chat, no laziness, they ruled with a fist of iron, and a meter stick, discipline was fi

Just took my 3 out of school for a holiday.... Had to ask permission ?gave it for 2 but refused my eldest who by the way has 100% attendance last 4 yrs.... ?Cheaper to pay the fine rather than pay the

I mean, come on ffs, even the mrs was pissed off. Her exact words to me, 'f***ing hell, he's grazed his f***ing knee, what the f**k they ringing us for'?! 

No wonder kids are as sappy as they are these days. When we did P E, usually rugby, there was always a few 'casualties' lol, nothing too serious, but the school didn't ring any of our parents. 

Is this the way schools operate these days? ?

• Like 1

Just took my 3 out of school for a holiday.... Had to ask permission ?gave it for 2 but refused my eldest who by the way has 100% attendance last 4 yrs.... ?Cheaper to pay the fine rather than pay the price at peak times.... f***ing world's gone nuttz imo... 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Said it before on her ex schools are about to go down the pan imo, everyday we had a call off our lads schools being cheeky, bad attitude,  fighting, refusing to do his work. 

Ask them what they are gonna do about it, An they say oh we will send him on a few courses an let him chat with the behaviour counselling team, 

Teachers need to man up an tell wee Jonnie am Julie to shut the fcuk up, man up an get ready for the big bad world. /‘ if kids get lippy they should send em home parents to deal with an we soon see a change im behaviour an results in schools?

Jist as a side, my missus used to have to come out work an drive to nursery an give out kids calpol an stuff of needed it Cos the teachers wasn’t alllwed ? mental 

My mrs is a teacher and it comes down from council etc what they are/aren't allowed to do.

If they do get shouted at etc then you get the parents coming in kicking off asking why.

The parents are worse behaved than the kids most of the time so the kids don't have a good role model to learn from.

• Like 1

Christ almighty ?‍♂️

When we was at school, on the second day back most kids sported a black eye or a lump or two, after getting home the day before with a fuucked up brand new uniform ?... mums were quick in them days ???

I don't know why.... but we used to need to get a shit load of energy out and play "pile on" ?‍♂️

52 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I mean, come on ffs, even the mrs was pissed off. Her exact words to me, 'f***ing hell, he's grazed his f***ing knee, what the f**k they ringing us for'?! 

No wonder kids are as sappy as they are these days. When we did P E, usually rugby, there was always a few 'casualties' lol, nothing too serious, but the school didn't ring any of our parents. 

Is this the way schools operate these days? ?

Yep :rolleyes:

....... We got handed a 2 page report when our daughter was 9 because a tennis ball hit her on the nose.

She mistimed the catch and ended up with a small nose bleed - that was it.

5 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Yep :rolleyes:

....... We got handed a 2 page report when our daughter was 9 because a tennis ball hit her on the nose.

She mistimed the catch and ended up with a small nose bleed - that was it.

You should have got a claim in

They could have spunked the holiday fine money to settle it

Got to be on the ball in more ways than one

You know  ?