I got hold of one of them pricks note books years ago when they dropped it.

f**k me, that made for exciting reading !!

”Cat reported looking hot in window.......drove past the address, cat had gone “

“Horse reported in field looking skinny, looked at it and it was eating hay”

and on and on and on it went like that........

They tried give it it all the “I’m an officer” bollocks on that encounter so I just said “Bollocks, you are no more than the old granny who works up charity shop, f**k off” 

And they did......minus the note book ! 
Pricks !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don’t you have to invite a vampire into your house before it can f**k you up. Lol. Don’t take this the wrong way sid but I can’t figure out why any man would willingly invite those shower of shite int

I would not advice any working dog man to let RSPCA scum on to their property if you give them a inch they will take a mile,at the end of the day there a so called animal charity ,no right to investig

Ahh, it’s different for ladies mate......they don’t want to get involved in all that lark. Better off just humour them and have done with it. Its easy for blokes to give it all the “piss off

Posted Images

2 hours ago, WILF said:

I got hold of one of them pricks note books years ago when they dropped it.

f**k me, that made for exciting reading !!

”Cat reported looking hot in window.......drove past the address, cat had gone “

“Horse reported in field looking skinny, looked at it and it was eating hay”

and on and on and on it went like that........

They tried give it it all the “I’m an officer” bollocks on that encounter so I just said “Bollocks, you are no more than the old granny who works up charity shop, f**k off” 

And they did......minus the note book ! 
Pricks !

Well played. ?

• Haha 1

Don't worry I'd have loved to have been at home when he called, he intimated the Mrs, with the whole "I'm an officer shit" she feeling there's nothing to hide, her little handbag mutts, both healthy and looked after, and my whippet the same, just gutted she was subject to the anchor! 

2 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Don't worry I'd have loved to have been at home when he called, he intimated the Mrs, with the whole "I'm an officer shit" she feeling there's nothing to hide, her little handbag mutts, both healthy and looked after, and my whippet the same, just gutted she was subject to the anchor! 

Ahh, it’s different for ladies mate......they don’t want to get involved in all that lark.

Better off just humour them and have done with it.

Its easy for blokes to give it all the “piss off” stuff but a women don’t really go in for all that and why should they ;) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1