One Wednesday evening about 20 years ago I was at the cooker cooking an evening meal for the family when somebody stated banging hell out of my front door. So said to my youngest lad who was out 14 to see what the hell that was about and answer the door. Two rspca officers burst in shouting you're liable for a 10,000 pound fine and pointing a finger at me. So switched the cooker of and said in no uncertain terms what the f**k is this all about, did you and your son go shooting on such and success farm on Saturday? Yes we were shooting crows and rooks for the farmer, what is wrong with that? No problem with that didn't you see any holes? Yes there a Badger set there. You can't shoot or even go within so many yards (can't remember the distance they quoted) within a badger set. Why not? I replied, you disturbing the Badgers. I stated to laugh and told them its a crock of shit, this didn't help. What did you do with the dead crows? left them there for the Badgers. Badgers won't eat crows, Again I laughed, didn't help again. There was a young guy and an older one, it was blatantly obvious that the younger mouthy one had no knowledge of the countryside and I told him in a not very polite way, didn't help again. The older guy now took control as he could see the younger one had losses the plot and was making an ass of himself. I said I can see what has happened here, somebody walking their dog that should not have been there has seen the carcasses and presumed wrongly that the farmer is trying to poison the Badgers. Well yes was the answer, so are you going to prosecute the dog walkers as the were with said distance and so were you? Oh no they reported you. You can't have both ways you prick, didn't help again. It carmed down after a while and they said if you go and clear up the carcasses plant some trees and pick up the litter we will leave it. I flipped first off I never leave litter or cartridge cases anywhere as as for planting trees I said what the f**k is that about? You cut some trees down, f**k off you twat it's was a few black thorn bushes to make a hide and I am not planting trees or black thorn bushes in a farmers field. Okay but if you pick up the litter, what f***ing litter? there is some litter in one of the Badger holes. Right I said I'll agree to go up and see etc etc, and they f****d off.

Turned to my lad said what's this about litter down one of the holes? I had a shit he's said. Well I an't clearing that up Lol.

There a bunch of c**ts.

Cheers Arry

• Like 3

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don’t you have to invite a vampire into your house before it can f**k you up. Lol. Don’t take this the wrong way sid but I can’t figure out why any man would willingly invite those shower of shite int

I would not advice any working dog man to let RSPCA scum on to their property if you give them a inch they will take a mile,at the end of the day there a so called animal charity ,no right to investig

Ahh, it’s different for ladies mate......they don’t want to get involved in all that lark. Better off just humour them and have done with it. Its easy for blokes to give it all the “piss off

Posted Images

Firstly arry they just can't burst in like that without being invited and secondly they normally try and give you a caution but you just tell them that you don't except it i had a few run ins with the cnuts  just ask them what legal powers do they have  its none without a copper present or warrant and you don't have to answer anything to them 

9 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Firstly arry they just can't burst in like that without being invited and secondly they normally try and give you a caution but you just tell them that you don't except it i had a few run ins with the cnuts  just ask them what legal powers do they have  its none without a copper present or warrant and you don't have to answer anything to them 

I know that now mate but at the time my lad answered the door they pushed past him and were in the kitchen before I turned the cooker off and turned around. This young thick shit was in my face pointing his finger and shouting, he had made up his mind and had lost the plot. Very lucky lad he didn't end up on his ass.

Cheers Arry

32 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

What was for dinner Arry?

Can't remember mate over 20 years ago. Just knocking up a quiche for tonight, but christ should see the state of the kitchen looks like a bomb hit it Lol.

Cheers Arry

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, Arry said:

I know that now mate but at the time my lad answered the door they pushed past him and were in the kitchen before I turned the cooker off and turned around. This young thick shit was in my face pointing his finger and shouting, he had made up his mind and had lost the plot. Very lucky lad he didn't end up on his ass.

Cheers Arry

You must be a very very calm laidback person arry. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, sid g said:

in my case i got more satisfaction showing them round and them not finding anything than i would`ve done telling them to fook off , 

What could be satisfying about inviting two sanctimonious shitehawks into your home so they can have a noisy about and judge you and your animals as they see fit. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Arry said:

Can't remember mate over 20 years ago. Just knocking up a quiche for tonight, but christ should see the state of the kitchen looks like a bomb hit it Lol.

Cheers Arry

i hope its quiche Lorraine ......

6 minutes ago, sid g said:

who said there was 2 or they came into my home ...  this is how it went knock knock , hello sir we`ve had reports of dogs being kept in dirty conditions would it be possible to take a look .. yes mate i`ll open the gate and i let them in they had a look round and left i never saw them again ... i did`nt tell em to fook off but trust me we did exchange a few words . if they`d of knocked on with attitude and i had something to hide maybe it would of been a bit different  who knows hey ? as it was i found them to be ok and fair ..  

You found them ok and fair. ????

1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

You know they are only couple quid to buy in supermarket ??

I don't eat that shit. 

Loads of brownie points for the lovely quiche and chunky double cook chips, I was impressed myself.

Lost them all with the state of the kitchen Lol.

Was good though.

Cheers Arry

• Haha 1