• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don’t you have to invite a vampire into your house before it can f**k you up. Lol. Don’t take this the wrong way sid but I can’t figure out why any man would willingly invite those shower of shite int

I would not advice any working dog man to let RSPCA scum on to their property if you give them a inch they will take a mile,at the end of the day there a so called animal charity ,no right to investig

Ahh, it’s different for ladies mate......they don’t want to get involved in all that lark. Better off just humour them and have done with it. Its easy for blokes to give it all the “piss off

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, sid g said:

had em here few year back kennels where clean n tidy plenty of bedding and bedding and food in stock , showed em all my permission slips and vaccination certs was polite to them made them a brew showed em round they left happy and i never saw them again ...they have to follow up calls treat em right dont come the c**t with em let them go away with a smile on there faces .... the c**ts ! 

Mrs was totally polite, let them in, answered their questions, perfectly healthy dogs, just annoying! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sid g said:

had em here few year back kennels were clean n tidy plenty of bedding and bedding and food in stock , showed em all my permission slips and vaccination certs was polite to them made them a brew showed em round they left happy and i never saw them again ...they have to follow up calls treat em right dont come the c**t with em let them go away with a smile on there faces .... the c**ts ! 

Don’t you have to invite a vampire into your house before it can f**k you up. Lol. Don’t take this the wrong way sid but I can’t figure out why any man would willingly invite those shower of shite into their home. 

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 8

Had them call round years ago. The neighbours had phoned them accusing me of organised dog fighting ( it was terrier pups pulling/playing with an old sock ? ). The police officer who came out was a total prick but the RSPCA fella said that if everyone looked after their dogs like mine were he wouldn't have a job. Some sensible ones out there shame they seem to be the minority.  

had them down on the smallholding a few years back was just starting with pigs no proper curly tailed ones just had one in a dry place with plenty of water and bedding she told me i could not keep one pig on its own it was about six months old so i said id move it then she wanted to know where to and i could not just move it any where she was told it would be going in the freezer suddenly it was fine where it was 

• Haha 2
52 minutes ago, sid g said:

i never invited them someone reported me to them  , played the nice game never saw them again dont mean i like them .. 

The c**ts are out to crucify all field sports so why make life easier for them, should have been told to f U.K. off and come back with a search warrant but you can say it your most polite voice if you’re not up to being a Cnut. 

• Like 1

Had the SSPCA at the door asking about my dogs welfare and what I worked them on, one had a peep over the gate and said it was fool hardy and down right cruel you keep ferrets in an aviary along with birds? He was told it was a ferret court and not an aviary and to fcuk off from my front door and not to come back without Pc Plod and a warrant, never been bothered since

• Like 2

The only time I've had any dealings with them was some years ago when wee were having a conservatory built.  The daughter of the old lady next door was being a complete and utter Cee you next Tuesday about it,  She complained about everything.  I came home from work on the Friday and the bloke from the house down the bottom of the garden came round with a trade type card from an rspca officer ??!  He said that he had seen some bloke in our garden and had challenged him and it turned out to be this spca bloke.  The neighbours had Anonymously complained that I was illegally contrary to the countryside and wildlife act, entrapping wild bird?????? I had put some mesh wire up on the joists to stop the sparrows roosting up there and £hitting all over the new solar blue glass panels and a few bits of grass from a nest over her side had gotten caught in it.  On this card there was a number to ring.  This number was to some central control and the person whom I spoke to was a right one.  Eventually the rspca bloke rang back and was ok about it.  He said that they had to follow up on the complaint, which was a load of nonsense and that it was ok for work to continue.  The problem could have been that a halt to any further work and the fact that this was Friday and the installation crew were due to install the superstructure first thing Monday morning with no way of informing them of any change over the weekend.  We built the conservatory and the best thing about it was that the miserable cow next door and her more miserable cow of a daughter were able to see it in all its glory until the day that the old girl Karked it.  we held a party. 

11 minutes ago, sid g said:

never had any problems after that i`m sure if i told em to fook which to be fair is easy to do then they would of been back , i see it as making life easier for my self which is exactly  what it did ... i had nothing to hide .. 

Fair enough sid. But every working dog owner on these islands should have an automatic response of your not welcome in or around my home or my family or my animals as I’ve seen what you do to happy healthy animals you murdering bastruds. 

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 2

I would not advice any working dog man to let RSPCA scum on to their property if you give them a inch they will take a mile,at the end of the day there a so called animal charity ,no right to investigate any gob shite grass  complaints that is the job of the police,if police turn up with warrant read it if it does not state RSPCA to be on your property don't let them.they relie on people thinking they have same powers has the police that's why they dress like them.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1