4 hours ago, shaaark said:

The rematch with wilder and tyson fury is likely to be cancelled, due to fury signing with the WWE ?. Hehehe you couldn't make this up if your surname ended in ANORY. 

Max, over to you ?

Fury knows that as well, His bullshit way of backing out. CHICKEN 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

He might even be good at wrestling, let’s face it he better suited for it with his huge frame an overly dramatic personality, hope he gets richer from it?

Thought that myself, he definitely looks the part for that wrestling bollocks

Got to admire him.Walking away from a sport that hes easily the best in the world at without even putting much effort in.Only to walk into a sport that hes not done before at the age of 30 and enter it at the highest level.That takes some balls.

Before he even fought Klitchko when he used to sing songs,say daft stuff and all the batman caper i remember saying this isnt a man who wants to prove he is the best fighter in the world this is a man who just wants to be famous.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, downsouth said:

Got to admire him.Walking away from a sport that hes easily the best in the world at without even putting much effort in.Only to walk into a sport that hes not done before at the age of 30 and enter it at the highest level.That takes some balls.

He never has been, and never will be the best heavyweight boxer. Money is what motivates him, simple

36 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Before he even fought Klitchko when he used to sing songs,say daft stuff and all the batman caper i remember saying this isnt a man who wants to prove he is the best fighter in the world this is a man who just wants to be famous.

Not even funny famous, cringeworthy at best ?

one thing is a racing certainty, on the THL forum there are many who think the sun radiates out of that clowns arse, the sooner he goes back to fighting in pub cars parks the better for them that take boxing seriously, even the women boxing now deserve far more respect than him

1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

I have just read he's going to release a single and hopefully get to number 1 at Xmas what a fecking clown he's  best sticking with wwf he's not doing boxing any favours 

He's guesting on Robbie Williams Christmas album with a song called Bad Sharon ?

Cheers, D.

8 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Think everyone’s taking this all to serious. He’s releasing a song for charity 

It's the whole fiasco mate, not just the song...its a cabaret act now...

The batman shit was pretty cringeworthy, but he is getting worse, I think he knows he cant challenge in the ring now, hes on the way down...that last performance was shit, so to keep some relevance and his ego fuelled, he starts the whole pantomime act up..

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

It's the whole fiasco mate, not just the song...its a cabaret act now...

The batman shit was pretty cringeworthy, but he is getting worse, I think he knows he cant challenge in the ring now, hes on the way down...that last performance was shit, so to keep some relevance and his ego fuelled, he starts the whole pantomime act up..

I can see where your coming from mate and I fully respect your opinion, but i think its just a bit of fun and the biggest farce in boxing is some of these point scores that get given. Dressing up as batman was just for a laugh im sure. 

Dont know what people want from fury he can only fight the people they put in front. Everyone has a off day in the ring look at aj and ruiz 

• Like 2