United you stand divided you fall

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's lots of jealous people in all feild sports P.... Don't matter if your running dogs together, digging, fishing or shooting ?best to keep your circle tight and no new faces imo?

Divided it is then?

I knew someone that was working for the Countryside Alliance in the run up to the ban and even back then they were taking the line among themselves that anyone running a hare with a lurcher was some s

Posted Images

On 17/10/2019 at 11:20, ginger beard said:

What would you call it then if someone comes on here talking shit that results in carreg getting e mails from people he's never heard of asking to see what i posted.potentionally getting me arrested and my dogs taken away.carreg put a post on moochers asking who blabbing and nl says "it was me" with a smiling face emoji.

I don't expect you to care because this place is full of double standards and hypocrites and your just 1 of them.

Read what you've wrote you said I had double standards and was a hypocrite, how can you justifiably say that about me ???

As far as what's gone on wae you and another member is up to you's? I only commented as using words as someone being a grass is a serious accusation to make on a forum. But fcuk that explain yourself for calling me what you did!!!

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

So its alright to grass and back stab as long as he's a mate.?

Unfortunately if you’ve left your self open to be grassed on you only have your self to blame fella unfortunately for being sloppy no one on any of these Internet forums is your mate unless there known off the forum on a personal level there just names that reply to a action be it a picture or comment. Tbh Northernlite grass don’t think so! If you was to say first degree crank I’d definitely agree ??being a crank at times my self ?? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, brambles said:

Read what you've wrote you said I had double standards and was a hypocrite, how can you justifiably say that about me ???

As far as what's gone on wae you and another member is up to you's? I only commented as using words as someone being a grass is a serious accusation to make on a forum. But fcuk that explain yourself for calling me what you did!!!

Hes having a we tantrum cause hes away from his mummy needs to amuse hisself  just look at tbe evidence hes put up.ffs ????guys a rocket  

1 minute ago, poxon said:

Unfortunately if you’ve left your self open to be grassed on you only have your self to blame fella unfortunately for being sloppy no one on any of these Internet forums is your mate unless there known off the forum on a personal level there just names that reply to a action be it a picture or comment. Tbh Northernlite grass don’t think so! If you was to say first degree crank I’d definitely agree ??being a crank at times my self ?? 

4 minutes ago, poxon said:

The guys gave it out to plenty on here gets it given back to him big time over a year ago and still no got over it getting the c..t took out of him says it all guys a belter 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, poxon said:

Ok we all know i'm a c**t,wanker,idiot or whatever and i do miss my mum but what would you call somebody who opens his mouth on a public forum telling lies about what i've done.as a result somebody gets dozens of registrations and e mails off complete strangers  but probably rspca,police asking for what i posted.potentially getting me arrested and my dogs taken away.

I'll take abit of blame for putting it on moochers but nl has to take the blame for making it public.

Which bit of what i posted is total bullshit as your mate calls it.?

I'd call that a very dangerous,bitter,spiteful old grass.

What would you or bramble call it.???????

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

Ok we all know i'm a c**t,wanker,idiot or whatever and i do miss my mum but what would you call somebody who opens his mouth on a public forum telling lies about what i've done.as a result somebody gets dozens of registrations and e mails off complete strangers  but probably rspca,police asking for what i posted.potentially getting me arrested and my dogs taken away.

I'll take abit of blame for putting it on moochers but nl has to take the blame for making it public.

Which bit of what i posted is total bullshit as your mate calls it.?

I'd call that a very dangerous,bitter,spiteful old grass.

What would you or bramble call it.???????

I would call you someone with very limited experience in real life now dry your chin and get your mother to post some fresh breast milk over to Norway for you and stop.your crying plus tbe fact that moochers you have to be vouched for to get on so how can people send the owner emails probably the rspca or police ffs son get a f..king life do you really think they would have to register ???

Edited by nothernlite
3 hours ago, nothernlite said:

I would call you someone with very limited experience in real life now dry your chin and get your mother to post some fresh breast milk over to Norway for you and stop.your crying plus tbe fact that moochers you have to be vouched for to get on so how can people send the owner emails probably the rspca or police ffs son get a f..king life do you really think they would have to register ???

Mothers breast milk.mmmm now your talking.

Anybody with an ounce of intelligence can find who runs an internet site.don't have to be on it to find out.

You seem a little rattled nl..