United you stand divided you fall

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's lots of jealous people in all feild sports P.... Don't matter if your running dogs together, digging, fishing or shooting ?best to keep your circle tight and no new faces imo?

Divided it is then?

I knew someone that was working for the Countryside Alliance in the run up to the ban and even back then they were taking the line among themselves that anyone running a hare with a lurcher was some s

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Yeah,pointing out grasses is terrible.

I said last year your a dangerous,horrible little c**t.

Ffs  little c**t  ??? for a man in his 30s you really lead a sad life i couldnt give a f..k what yoi our others on here think of me  i work my dogs thats all that interests me dont leave them at home and work abroad your rocket that does feck all barr troll 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, nothernlite said:

Ffs  little c**t  ??? for a man in his 30s you really lead a sad life i couldnt give a f..k what yoi our others on here think of me  i work my dogs thats all that interests me dont leave them at home and work abroad your rocket that does feck all barr troll 

Image result for hit the nail on the head gif

7 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Yes you made that bit clear but not the part which is bullshit and your making yourself look even more suspicious by not doing so.and having the scrounger,i'll breed em,you feed em king backing you up is doing you no favours.every f****r knows he a scrounging,lying joke.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

Yes you made that bit clear but not the part which is bullshit and your making yourself look even more suspicious by not doing so.and having the scrounger,i'll breed em,you feed em king backing you up is doing you no favours.every f****r knows he a scrounging,lying joke.

Yawning.jpg.c1d131df996ef4b67e65b26d7f3fc5b9.jpg

• Haha 1