United you stand divided you fall

13 minutes ago, poxon said:

f**k the country side alliance an f**k any other country side organisation that don’t help support the working lurcher or longdogs and f**k them horse an hound c**ts no support what so ever from me! Same goes to the rifle c**ts an angling wankers they can all do one if they need support 

That's what they want you 2 say you just fecked off nearly every English person bar lurcher enthusiasts so u got the muslims 

Salah a malekum brother ???

• Haha 2

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's lots of jealous people in all feild sports P.... Don't matter if your running dogs together, digging, fishing or shooting ?best to keep your circle tight and no new faces imo?

Divided it is then?

I knew someone that was working for the Countryside Alliance in the run up to the ban and even back then they were taking the line among themselves that anyone running a hare with a lurcher was some s

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Looks like a cheap tactic to gain none sporting subscribers

Plenty more income, same as when they binned their BFSS moniker

You cant expect them 2 condone poaching and it does say poaching not coursing but best if they shut there fecking fat gobs and said note

22 minutes ago, poxon said:

f**k the country side alliance an f**k any other country side organisation that don’t help support the working lurcher or longdogs and f**k them horse an hound c**ts no support what so ever from me! Same goes to the rifle c**ts an angling wankers they can all do one if they need support 

Go about your business as quietly  as you can and when the day comes and it will that we can't run rabbits any more jest carry on walking your dogs 

• Like 3

It's a cloudy subject poaching if your on about a bloke or lady for that matter who goes about there business quietly efficiently taking what they need with no disturbance disruption damage or theft on foot either as an individual or with a trusted partner who cares or do they exist anymore as some would lead you to believe they don't . If its mob handed 6 dogs running from vehicle's using it as an excuse to eye the place up for theft etcleaving behind damaged crops fencing etc then throw the book at them justice wise .I honestly believe apart from the very few and I mean very few and I have been lucky permission wise that we kid ourselves and the so called friends in high places have pulled the wool over our eyes and in some cases we are viewed as little more than there bit of working class rough with the majority of time being viewed as a toy dog novelty act .a group that can be dumped at the drop of an hat when needed or situation arises . I need not or want to catch 50+ rabbits a session I am too old and there way to heavy to carry. foxes are not edible. and hares when legal 99% of the time blew my dogs away on any head start and were never considered quarry anyways as mine were Bush and ferret dogs  . I learned them lessons early on .

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Black neck said:

That's what they want you 2 say you just fecked off nearly every English person bar lurcher enthusiasts so u got the muslims 

Salah a malekum brother ???

Walekum Salam brother black neck 

3 hours ago, D Lloyd said:

Go about your business as quietly  as you can and when the day comes and it will that we can't run rabbits any more jest carry on walking your dogs 

I agree mate it’s coming sadly us running dog lads/lady’s are a easy target as we don’t produce a taxable revenue from our pursuits like most Other rural hobbies/pursuits were a easy target to be sacrificed an Chucked under the bus for other rural pursuits to save there selfs it’ll be a sad day for ferreters an lads/lady’s that run rabbits but like you’ve said just carry on walking the dog ?

• Like 1

The Countryside Alliance are probably not all that bothered what lurcher owners think because they don't bring money or influence to their organisation. Resources and media attention seems to be focused on hare coursing as a countryside issue even though incidences are low compared with theft in rural areas. I have wondered if this is down to an organisation such as the CLA lobby group whose biggest contributors are big estates, big business and investment funds that have been buying into farmland in a big way for over a decade. They don't care about animal welfare, community, the environment or employees, they are only interested in money, influence and power and the public on their land is a liability to them. Their campaign would be long term planned, well funded and have influence with government, police and media organisations. It might start with hare coursers being the big problem, then fly tippers, then dog walkers, horse riders, cyclists or ramblers and before you know it councils are agreeing to close rights of way because of 'problems'. Why do they care so much about what is 99% of the time the local lurcher enthusiast exercising the hares and not a group of hardened criminals looking to batter the farm workers and rob the machinery?

https://www.cla.org.uk/influence/campaigns/hare-coursing-action-plan#

• Like 2