Squirrel food

I popped into B&M today to pick up my favorite coffee and on a pallet outside were 12.55kg sacks of peanuts (not in their shells) selling at £12.99 per bag which in round figures is £1.00 per kilo whereas the normal price in most suppliers is nearer to £3.00 per kilo. 

So if you need some serious squirrel fodder, take a look at B&M, unless of course you already pay less than this price in which case just ignore the ramblings of an ole tart ?

Phil

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Do it Phil, we know you want to :yes: :laugh: :thumbs:

Si, next time you're rained off, watch the 'Squirrel catapult' stuff on YouTube :laugh:

:icon_eek: kin el, don't think that'd go down too well with certain 'activists/campaigners' over here ................ ? ?

54 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Do it Phil, we know you want to :yes: :laugh: :thumbs:

Si, next time you're rained off, watch the 'Squirrel catapult' stuff on YouTube :laugh:

haha.. thats ace jon:laugh:

unfortunately the estate got a grant to get rid of the squirrels so there thin on the ground and this is the only other place I can think of

its only two mins walk.. wonder if I could hit the band stand with one:shok:

1045187.jpg.d316070226b4c56a99e68a9654f39b81.jpg

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, villaman said:

I have 8 bags from B&M Phil plus 300 kg of wheat free from one of my farms which I shoot on 

On my squirrel permission , it’s wast of time feeding them at the moment, to much wildlife food about 

Are you mixing the wheat with the nuts Mitch.   300kg, wow that some serious stock. We will be using wheat for the pheasant feeders not the squirrels.

Phil

1 hour ago, philpot said:

Are you mixing the wheat with the nuts Mitch.   300kg, wow that some serious stock. We will be using wheat for the pheasant feeders not the squirrels.

Phil

You will find  squirrels around the pheasant feeders Phil. Shot 18 around pheasant feeders last November 

• Like 1

The first pheasant feeder went out today, about 30mt from one of the squirrel feeders. We have not bothered with feeders before but as there are some changes to some of our perms, we are setting out a number of both squirrel and pheasant feeders on about six sites so we will see how things work out.

Phil