England match

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The sanctimonious ,holier than thou sermonising  of these commentators is getting right up my nose .

You don’t get this bollox in rugby ......

That'll all depend on how much the white bloke who is offended on black blokes behalf is actually offended...if hes really really offended, he will call a huddle and tell the black bloke how offended

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

By all accounts Safc Lads had to put a few cheeky Mags in there place over the water last week .

The water would of been a bit warmer for the skunks I should expect ?

Oh for f**k sake!......CRINGE !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It changed with all seater stadia and it's getting tighter and more sterile by the year.

Thats a Fact weather you like it or not.

Nothing can be got away with inside stadiums nowdays

Everyone and everything is recorded .

It’s getting sterile inside your ground because no c**ts there ! Lol lol 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

There is no difference of opinion....

Socks says in his first post that the "offended" or "work brigade" have hijacked everything including sport...

So his opinion  is the same??

This isn't actually about racism, rugby or football.... 

99% of people aren't racist, in that they would not act like those twats chanting the other night...they are a bunch of half wits and that's plain to see...

But during the game, after the game and ever since that is the only press.... its driven down our throats.... it certainly doesn't make me racist because I wouldve liked to have heard southgate or Rashford or Keane talk about the game...and not make the whole thing about some dick head, chavvy, mock up nazis... 

No differing of opinions I think most are on the same page...

I can honestly say I have never felt the slightest twinge of racism in my body when at football..............as long as there ain’t no black c**ts playing ! Lol 

It changed with all seater stadia and it's getting tighter and more sterile by the year.

Thats a Fact weather you like it or not.

Nothing can be got away with inside stadiums nowdays

Everyone and everything is recorded .

Your right mate, football has changed loads.... every part of pretty much every ground is under surveillance...thats exactly why I dont believe it is the footballers responsibility to report on actions in the stands, or the managers or the officials really....surely the security had that job...if its monkey chants that are banned....then mr security on the barrier throws out monkey chanter....simple...

But no....every pundit, player, manager and their granny want to get involved....you must agree it's a mental system that will eventually see teams walking off and not playing..... that's the rules now!! Ffs

24 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

Wonder if they'd have walked off if they were losing 4-0?

That'll all depend on how much the white bloke who is offended on black blokes behalf is actually offended...if hes really really offended, he will call a huddle and tell the black bloke how offended he is (on his behalf obviously).... then the manager will ask the white bloke, if the black bloke is ok to continue playing....the white bloke will say "no way boss, they made a ooooo ooooo ooooo noise when I took a throw in"..."which was obviously aimed at my mate here, the black bloke"....

The manager will then lead his team off the pitch to the cheers of the crowd and every pundit in the world will call the manager and his team hereos..., the 15 year old monkey chanting neo nazi scum bag will then be dragged onto the pitch and cerimonously hung in front of the delirious crowd all chanting "kill the racist, kill the racist".....

Ian Wright will then complain that UEFA are still not doing enough to stamp out racism in football....

I think that's how it works now???

• Haha 3
18 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Ok dodge it when your made face reality that you admire wee guys causing wee guy problems pretending to be hooligans nugget head. 

I bet you watch green street and practice your swagger before heading to asda. Absolute no user. I've a picture in my head of what you look like .

The irony that soppy nuts dont seem to realise is that hooligans despise people like him.....lads who big them up when they have a result but put their glasses on or go missing when their backs are against the wall are hated and normally get a kick in the bollocks and told to f**k off home by their own fans !

Funny thing is Sunderland were nowhere to be seen when terrace culture was at its peak in the 80,s.....according to Trig they have all come out to play now everyones gone home !

Edited by gnasher16