England match

If someone wanted to pay me millions of pounds a year, they could call me whatever they wanted for as long as they wanted. Are professional sportsmen really so precious they get all upset by words and chants?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The sanctimonious ,holier than thou sermonising  of these commentators is getting right up my nose .

You don’t get this bollox in rugby ......

That'll all depend on how much the white bloke who is offended on black blokes behalf is actually offended...if hes really really offended, he will call a huddle and tell the black bloke how offended

6 minutes ago, walshie said:

If someone wanted to pay me millions of pounds a year, they could call me whatever they wanted for as long as they wanted. Are professional sportsmen really so precious they get all upset by words and chants?

Probably not, but they are being given the platform to be very offended...... they are told what to do if you hear a racial chant, report to the officials, then the manager can report to pitch side officials... then they can all walk off and stop playing...that is the rules imposed by UEFA, like it or not the players are following the rules set out ... f***ing mental!

• Like 1

I dont see this as a rugby vs Football argument...

The holier than thou rugby fraternity all love each other and everyone is equal, we're one big happy rugby family....give over...lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, socks said:

When rugby fans go and watch a game they don’t throw out any racial language and can all mix in the same stand because they Have respect for the guys on the pitch and for the game ... I know what your saying and it’s the same as everything else in the world ... the work brigade and the I’m offended at everything brigade have hijacked everything including sport. .......

All sports will have a different atmosphere mate rugby is one atmosphere,snooker is a different atmosphere and football is a different atmosphere again...........but its no different to what it ever was and personally i dont think the atmosphere inside football grounds will ever change,nor do we want them to.....if you want kindness and compassion go to the opera.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Probably not, but they are being given the platform to be very offended...... they are told what to do if you hear a racial chant, report to the officials, then the manager can report to pitch side officials... then they can all walk off and stop playing...that is the rules imposed by UEFA, like it or not the players are following the rules set out ... f***ing mental!

And then if a player doesnt get all hurt and offended during a game he gets " people of colour " phoning into radio shows enraged at how the player has let down other " people of colour " calling him a sell out because he didnt cry hard enough !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

To be fair to "people of colour " .( That means fuzzy wuzzys wilf ) ...it's mostly the white liberal s leading the outrage ,if it wasn't so tragic it would be funny watching the media having a battle to see who can be most offended ,we are getting to the point where it your not outraged ,offended ,ashamed and apologetic ,then you too are a racist 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

It's changing now and has been for years weather you like it or not .

No......it hasnt,not for normal folk anyway.....snowflakes,terminal victims and basic dry lunch types maybe,but they dont matter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Whatever you do don't have a different opinion lol

I am happy to have a different opinion than anybody max ... I won’t get all precious over it ... if we all agreed what a fukc boring life this would be. 

5 hours ago, socks said:

When rugby fans go and watch a game they don’t throw out any racial language and can all mix in the same stand because they Have respect for the guys on the pitch and for the game ... I know what your saying and it’s the same as everything else in the world ... the work brigade and the I’m offended at everything brigade have hijacked everything including sport. .......

4 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Whatever you do don't have a different opinion lol

29 minutes ago, socks said:

I am happy to have a different opinion than anybody max ... I won’t get all precious over it ... if we all agreed what a fukc boring life this would be. 

There is no difference of opinion....

Socks says in his first post that the "offended" or "work brigade" have hijacked everything including sport...

So his opinion  is the same??

This isn't actually about racism, rugby or football.... 

99% of people aren't racist, in that they would not act like those twats chanting the other night...they are a bunch of half wits and that's plain to see...

But during the game, after the game and ever since that is the only press.... its driven down our throats.... it certainly doesn't make me racist because I wouldve liked to have heard southgate or Rashford or Keane talk about the game...and not make the whole thing about some dick head, chavvy, mock up nazis... 

No differing of opinions I think most are on the same page...

20 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

There is no difference of opinion....

Socks says in his first post that the "offended" or "work brigade" have hijacked everything including sport...

So his opinion  is the same??

This isn't actually about racism, rugby or football.... 

99% of people aren't racist, in that they would not act like those twats chanting the other night...they are a bunch of half wits and that's plain to see...

But during the game, after the game and ever since that is the only press.... its driven down our throats.... it certainly doesn't make me racist because I wouldve liked to have heard southgate or Rashford or Keane talk about the game...and not make the whole thing about some dick head, chavvy, mock up nazis... 

No differing of opinions I think most are on the same page...

Your missus must have wrote that for you ....

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Lol...

She cant write, shes from Plymouth ffs...

C'mon mate...you've met her!! Lol

I am not saying a bad word about your marvellous wife .... and I will be showing her this next time I see her ?

• Sad 1
7 minutes ago, socks said:

I am not saying a bad word about your marvellous wife .... and I will be showing her this next time I see her ?

Ahhh f**k it.... this will cost me another sausage dog you b*****d!! Lol