England match

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The sanctimonious ,holier than thou sermonising  of these commentators is getting right up my nose .

You don’t get this bollox in rugby ......

That'll all depend on how much the white bloke who is offended on black blokes behalf is actually offended...if hes really really offended, he will call a huddle and tell the black bloke how offended

Cringeworthy....the whole thing from build up to post match was staged,rehearsed,planned cringeworthy f****n nonsense !

Dont perform on a public stage if you are that delicate.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

It's got even worse since the match ,the media have gone into meltdown over 50or 60 kids shouting silliness at a match ,reading about it youd  think it was a Hitler youth rally ,papers are elbowing each other out of the way to deify Sterling ,fk the golden boot he will get a Nobel peace prize this season .

Not one mention of a very good display and the national side scoring 6, the whole program and ever since about racist chants...well monkey noises and half assed nazi salutes from a bunch of kids....

I don't think racism is good as rule, and a nationalist view is very different to standing there chanting shit for 45 minutes with no interest in the football....but...f**k me these lads can handle it surely... it's not like there was any physical threat....

I'd be a bit pissed off if I was Sterling or Rashford after having a decent game and all that was talked about was a bunch of muppets shouting shit...

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Not one mention of a very good display and the national side scoring 6, the whole program and ever since about racist chants...well monkey noises and half assed nazi salutes from a bunch of kids....

I don't think racism is good as rule, and a nationalist view is very different to standing there chanting shit for 45 minutes with no interest in the football....but...f**k me these lads can handle it surely... it's not like there was any physical threat....

I'd be a bit pissed off if I was Sterling or Rashford after having a decent game and all that was talked about was a bunch of muppets shouting shit...

how true, It is only offensive if you take any notice of it.  Wave your wad at them.  "look at MY wad" "Loadsamoney".  Did we beat them 6 >>> 0?  I never saw that note .  It was all about the chanting.  Still I didn't see them chucking bananas on the pitch. They could have eaten them.

Barely a mention of the fan killed by the police, heavy handed in Czech aswell and the "English" players only care about being called names why they not bleating about the treatment their fans get, I'm done with this team I'm afraid i can't support them Gareth southgates a wet lettuce, most of the players are wankers who couldn't give a shit about England.

• Like 2

Agreed but surely  a respect for the game and players must come into it ... for example there is no need for segregation at rugby games and fans from both sides stand side by side enjoying the game ......

Respect from who ?.........the only people football needs more respect from is the media......football fans are not doing anything they havent been doing for a hundred years,turning up having a bit of banter and a sing song,maybe the odd punch up.....wheres the problem ?

But no now they want to use the worlds biggest sport as the worlds biggest advertisement for political correctness.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, socks said:

As I said respect for the game and players so you don’t have all this bollox ......

I dont understand what you mean....respect from who ?

Like i say,fans are not doing anything they havent been doing for generations.

When rugby fans go and watch a game they don’t throw out any racial language and can all mix in the same stand because they Have respect for the guys on the pitch and for the game ... I know what your saying and it’s the same as everything else in the world ... the work brigade and the I’m offended at everything brigade have hijacked everything including sport. .......