Well i finally did it

16 hours ago, bird said:

carnt see the point after 19 years me self, but if its what you both want  , hope you have another 19 years.  done mine dec 1982, 1 great son ,32 years old and 2 lovley grand kids  girl 2, boy 8 month old , being honest though   lot of women wouldn't  put up with me, the last 12 years been hard for both of us. you got to get on, and have things in common , looks dont last for ever , personality does , get both and hit the jackpot  as they say .!! 

Bet your a real bundle of joy to live with ffs

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, TOMO said:

congrats.....well done 19 years ..lol....I thought I had done well 10 years till we got married.....mind it didn't cost 11 grand...feck me that would have me in tears ...

11 years we've been together, she's hinted a few times but the cost puts me off ? , plus the fact she don't like my surname and wants to keep her own don't help the cause ???

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

congrats.....well done 19 years ..lol....I thought I had done well 10 years till we got married.....mind it didn't cost 11 grand...feck me that would have me in tears ...

Cheers mate it nearly did have me in tears but it’s done now start saving for a deposit for a new gaff now pal atb longers01 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Chid said:

11 years we've been together, she's hinted a few times but the cost puts me off ? , plus the fact she don't like my surname and wants to keep her own don't help the cause ???

Money’s only money mate ask her to marry you pal she will be over the moon Me and our lass have been together longer then all my mates have been with there women and over the years we have been to all there weddings so i thought it was the right thing to do atb longers01 

• Thanks 1