what is everyone running this season.

39 minutes ago, DundeeLurcher said:

nice strong dogs u have mate would like a bull x in the future but id get into to much trouble with 1.

all the best with them this season.

Cheers mate. As an all rounder from what I’ve seen myself and of a few other dogs I’ve seen not that it’s a lot if you get them from the right breeding you should end up with a half decent dog that will put its hand to most. Hope you have a good season. Igz 

• Like 1

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m running a home bred collie greyhound whippet greyhound deerhound out of my old bitch x to a bedlington greyhound she done a little bit back end of last season bit of ferreting bit of lamping she’d

My partner's in crime 

same 1 dog for me this year..he's 2yr older and wiser.(i hope lol)

Posted Images

4 hours ago, DundeeLurcher said:

cracking pair thats what u call lurchers too much crap being bred nowadays for money instead of being bred for the job credit to you pal.

all the best.

Cheers mate I’m happy with them both??Definitely a lot of Lurchers bred these days for financial gain out of stuff not up to much.I’m going to try an keep an breed my own gear when I need replacements just so I know we’re I stand ??

• Like 1
4 hours ago, DundeeLurcher said:

I like a little rough coated dog usually hard as nails but i hardly ever see any beddy crosses down this way as a lot of boys are struggling to find the sport for them. 

atb with them pal.

Young bedy grey coming on fine,the busher she knows her job ,good ferreting bitch as well ,

atb for the season 

• Like 1

Be running my old trusty again. After a bad injury last year he didn’t get a full season. Had a good few outings this month and he seems back to normal. 

97BBD818-8EBF-4076-B372-69A868E507DD.png

Have been getting the pup out a fair bit but she will only be bushing and ferreting this season

77CA41C3-DCF4-4A2C-B950-AABFA8BCCC42.png

Edited by white van man
  • Like 9