what is everyone running this season.

Heres my 2 carrots lol. 1st is a colliewhippet x beddywhippet had it since 8 weeks old. Done alot ferreting and lamping past 2 seasons but its not the same as having a bigger dog. So picked up a salukigreyhound bitch maybe a touch of whippet a few days ago I dont really know what's in her  ive seen the bitch run in person once and some footage she wasn't in great nick when I got her she Needs a good bit of walking and road work before i can get her out in the feild as shes not long had a litter of pups.

20191013_150854.jpg

20191013_150909.jpg

Edited by DundeeLurcher
  • Like 10

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m running a home bred collie greyhound whippet greyhound deerhound out of my old bitch x to a bedlington greyhound she done a little bit back end of last season bit of ferreting bit of lamping she’d

My partner's in crime 

same 1 dog for me this year..he's 2yr older and wiser.(i hope lol)

Posted Images

I’m running a home bred collie greyhound whippet greyhound deerhound out of my old bitch x to a bedlington greyhound she done a little bit back end of last season bit of ferreting bit of lamping she’d done ok she’s come in to this season on good form for a green as grass bitch tbh she seems to be putting them rabbits to bed pretty consistent giveing we have no large numbers about just pockets about seem to be getting them all back live to hand with no complications the heat was added to see what she was made of without no problems so far I’ll just keep getting her out offering as much work as I can give an what /work family life will allow she’s a fun bitch to be around and I enjoy her. I’ve also got her niece she’s 17week old bred from her older sister from the first litter I done same sir & dam bred back to a similar bred dog but with a little more bedlington blood in there to bring on for next season I’m hoping they make a handy twosome for mooching about ive still got the mother to the pied bitch granny to the pup she’s now in retirement through spine damage and enjoys sofa life 

48476027-9645-4C91-9EEA-DBC46B1289CF.jpeg

6CDD0D24-6967-4536-BED4-54263C6D42AF.jpeg

• Like 16
15 minutes ago, poxon said:

I’m running a home bred collie greyhound whippet greyhound deerhound out of my old bitch x to a bedlington greyhound she done a little bit back end of last season bit of ferreting bit of lamping she’d done ok she’s come in to this season on good form for a green as grass bitch tbh she seems to be putting them rabbits to bed pretty consistent giveing we have no large numbers about just pockets about seem to be getting them all back live to hand with no complications the heat was added to see what she was made of without no problems so far I’ll just keep getting her out offering as much work as I can give an what /work family life will allow she’s a fun bitch to be around and I enjoy her. I’ve also got her niece she’s 17week old bred from her older sister from the first litter I done same sir & dam bred back to a similar bred dog but with a little more bedlington blood in there to bring on for next season I’m hoping they make a handy twosome for mooching about ive still got the mother to the pied bitch granny to the pup she’s now in retirement through spine damage and enjoys sofa life 

48476027-9645-4C91-9EEA-DBC46B1289CF.jpeg

6CDD0D24-6967-4536-BED4-54263C6D42AF.jpeg

cracking pair thats what u call lurchers too much crap being bred nowadays for money instead of being bred for the job credit to you pal.

all the best.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, johnrussell84 said:

Mother is saluki whippet grey collie grey . I had her mother aswell. I put my red bitch to a coursing type and that's the pup from them on the right 

nice one its good to know what you have. I woukd love to breed my own but i dont have the time or space just now hopefully i can in the future. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Moocher71 said:

First season for my youngster ,bedy grey .

the bottom pic is my busher "bedy whippet x pat russel ,

IMG_0672.JPG

IMG_1689.JPG

IMG_1755.JPG

I like a little rough coated dog usually hard as nails but i hardly ever see any beddy crosses down this way as a lot of boys are struggling to find the sport for them. 

atb with them pal.