what is everyone running this season.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m running a home bred collie greyhound whippet greyhound deerhound out of my old bitch x to a bedlington greyhound she done a little bit back end of last season bit of ferreting bit of lamping she’d

My partner's in crime 

same 1 dog for me this year..he's 2yr older and wiser.(i hope lol)

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, zigzag dan said:

Yes Ray ,she's keen ,easy going bitch ,was a bit green at the end of last season but getting the hang of the lamp now .

she do well with you then, she get plenty of  sport . you ever see  the other lads   Andy, Tony ,?  i moved now up by Hereford  Border , nice place  few shoots about  but not much about really, it gets shot alot, with keepers/ land owners etc  , lurchers are not liked here,like most places  nothing changed in 30 years .

IMG_20190126_162643_295.jpg.b99fbe70e1378d7a98453ff9b722d215.jpg

Young rough bitch is Wheaton, bull, half grey, this be her first proper season, did some bits and bobs end of last season, liked what I saw.... Unfortunately my old beddy bull bitch is done ?back ends going can only handle the odd walk to the local shop and back.... Will be sorely missed?post-99494-0-25557000-1502540835_thumb.jpg

• Like 11
On ‎15‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 23:11, Phil Lloyd said:

When I moved South to Kent from Wales, and then back across to settle in Hampshire,..all the local ferreting lads had whippets...

There weren't, that many rabbits to go around, so when a struggling coney flipped the nets, those quicksilver whippets really saved the day...

Great little dogs...:clapper:

DSC_9551.JPG

as a kid whippet lurchers were all I knew ,most were crossed with any old cur ,but all did a tidy job, and all pups were bought and sold locally same with ferrets and pigeons ?

• Like 1
On 14/10/2019 at 14:44, W. Katchum said:

Retired me ole bitch an she literally only had few outings last season after an op to remove cancerous tumours, but my vet who I trust with my dogs life’s, literally, gave her the all clear for another seasons graft, I won’t overdo it but she will be out, An the pup will do bits an bats this season but next season will be hers?BC412DB8-BE87-476B-BDC1-06357D23F973.jpeg.d684a8765e6716e503d2ee9c87ea4d05.jpeg4ACEE5E5-377E-41FF-B5A6-45488261CF81.jpeg.30e8cc40e2641048a874d5ed1d46462b.jpeg

Hows the pup bred buddy,.nice little thing...