what is everyone running this season.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m running a home bred collie greyhound whippet greyhound deerhound out of my old bitch x to a bedlington greyhound she done a little bit back end of last season bit of ferreting bit of lamping she’d

My partner's in crime 

same 1 dog for me this year..he's 2yr older and wiser.(i hope lol)

Posted Images

Here’s my two, the big dogs  saluki bull grey and the young one saluki bull grey x Wheaton bull grey. Pup will be 12 months next month and showing good signs. Have to hold the little fecker back as he’s very confident so I just give him a little at a time but what he has done he’s shown good signs. Got himself in a few situations   And worked them out well for a youngun. Big dogs always a pleasure to take out to be honest, yes he has faults but nothing major and he’s a 100 percent tryer who loves the graft. Loves a challenge

B1B27243-6370-46EB-9D33-F298589FD118.jpeg

• Like 8
20 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

My 2 beddy crosses red ones bedfy greyhound black one bred myself beddy whippet greyhound20191013_113925.jpg.d245678983175215f70f6774aab52c81.jpg

cracking pair dogs and photo my first lurcher was similar to your hairy dog and was a machine never had one like him since shame i was to young back then to try get a pup outa him.

all the best buddy.

Edited by DundeeLurcher
2 minutes ago, Igz said:

Here’s my two, the big dogs  saluki bull grey and the young one saluki bull grey x Wheaton bull grey. Pup will be 12 months next month and showing good signs. Have to hold the little fecker back as he’s very confident so I just give him a little at a time but what he has done he’s shown good signs. Got himself in a few situations   And worked them out well for a youngun. Big dogs always a pleasure to take out to be honest, yes he has faults but nothing major and he’s a 100 percent tryer who loves the graft. Loves a challenge

B1B27243-6370-46EB-9D33-F298589FD118.jpeg

nice strong dogs u have mate would like a bull x in the future but id get into to much trouble with 1.

all the best with them this season.

Just now, DundeeLurcher said:

thanks alot for the replys boys love this site alot better than they stupid fb groups where everyone cuts each other up to peices over stuff they have no clue about.

O that happens on here probably not quite as bad as the Facebook hero's but there's always a good agruement on here 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Retired me ole bitch an she literally only had few outings last season after an op to remove cancerous tumours, but my vet who I trust with my dogs life’s, literally, gave her the all clear for another seasons graft, I won’t overdo it but she will be out, An the pup will do bits an bats this season but next season will be hers?BC412DB8-BE87-476B-BDC1-06357D23F973.jpeg.d684a8765e6716e503d2ee9c87ea4d05.jpeg4ACEE5E5-377E-41FF-B5A6-45488261CF81.jpeg.30e8cc40e2641048a874d5ed1d46462b.jpeg

what size you think your pup will make don?