Fwb sports

View Advert

Hi, PRICE DROP!

I have to thin my collection out a bit to make space for the theobens I've bought recently.

So for sale are two Fwb sports, one completely restored to as new condition, complete with opens and sling swivels.

V-mach kit fitted by Lyn lewington. Shoots really nice, Lyn set it at 11.4 with superdomes. This cost me a serious amount of money which I stand no chance of getting back ? I think £300 to be a very fair price.

Second is a .22 again, but stock tatty and needs restoration, metalwork is excellent, I think I had a v-mach kit fitted in this one also, but can't be 100%.shoots great either way. No opens on this one. £140

Now I'm willing to meet Devon, Cornwall, Dorset, but I'm also going up to Nuneaton in a week's time, also possible to get it to several other areas from there with mates who will be traveling to there also.

Pictures can be done if needed.

Cheers,

Jamie.

• Advertiser
    mole trapper
  • Date
    13/10/19
  • Price
    £160.00
  • Category

Edited by mole trapper
Price dropFwb

I have a Lyn Lewington V Mach kit installed in my FWB Sport MK1 124, - any serious hunters out there  should snatch this rifle now !

My FWB Sport is outstanding with the V Mach and has taken a hillside of vermin, I`m surprised you are selling such a classic Jamie.

Good luck with your sale.

• Like 1