Food challenge

17 minutes ago, jetro said:

As far as I know, these guys train and prepare for these competitions, by stretching their stomachs some way, I'm open to correction on this.

Atb j 

WATER IS A COMPETITIVE EATER'S MOST IMPORTANT TRAINING TOOL. It's probably not a surprise that the typical human stomach can't hold the 30 or more hot dogs that competitive eaters routinely wolf down. ... He needed to increase his stomach capacity, which he did by drinking large amounts of water.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best ive ever done was in a pub over South London years ago the landlady had made spaghetti bolognese for about 15 people and there was 4lb 8 oz left over,someone bet me i couldnt eat the lot and i fo

That's the lad I was on about. 

Get green lurches on the case, just a wee snack for him ?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I was on at a mate about getting into competitive eating yesterday. He ate 18 slices crusts the lot at the pizza hut buffet in about 40 mins. And I once seen him eat a full bag chips full tray of fried rice ,full tray of curry , a chowmein and 10 chicken balls in under half an hour. 

Thats some eating in a short space of time. He should make a YouTube vid and see how he gets on with it.

Atb j 

1 hour ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Could eating that much food not rupture your stomach? Surely can’t be good for you!?

it's coming out the back end that's got to ruin them surely..they must be screaming on the toilet lol

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

There a guy I watch and he seems to make a living off of YouTube revenue and then he mentions sponsors now and again like headphone companies etc.

The speed eating thing wouldnt be his bag but I reckon the ones where if you eat the meal in under 30 mins you get it for free he could do them no bother. 

Get him over to Barca, the George Payne Irish pub do some challenges. I think the one at the moment is diablo chicken wings.. I like hot food but feck me they're hot.

5 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

Must be like giving birth to a medicine ball

it's like that shit you have every 6 month's.were you are convinced the turtles head has no chance of coming out.

and the only course of action is to clamp it's head when it try's to.to try and shrink it a bit..lol..

Best ive ever done was in a pub over South London years ago the landlady had made spaghetti bolognese for about 15 people and there was 4lb 8 oz left over,someone bet me i couldnt eat the lot and i forced it down ?....never again....i decided that night that quality is better than quantity !

• Like 3
3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Best ive ever done was in a pub over South London years ago the landlady had made spaghetti bolognese for about 15 people and there was 4lb 8 oz left over,someone bet me i couldnt eat the lot and i forced it down ?....never again....i decided that night that quality is better than quantity !

Pussy ?

Just done an all-inclusive in Turkey. I reckon there’s a few here could do a stone of nachos just for a starter. I’ve never seen gluttony on such a scale.

I mean, I let my kids treat themselves, but some of the sights I’ve seen here, no wonder childhood obesity is such a problem. I take responsibility for every morsel my kids eat. I think anything less is tantamount to neglect. On that basis there’s a few parents over here should be locked up.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, pesky1972 said:

Just done an all-inclusive in Turkey. I reckon there’s a few here could do a stone of nachos just for a starter. I’ve never seen gluttony on such a scale.

I mean, I let my kids treat themselves, but some of the sights I’ve seen here, no wonder childhood obesity is such a problem. I take responsibility for every morsel my kids eat. I think anything less is tantamount to neglect. On that basis there’s a few parents over here should be locked up.

I’ve never done an all inclusive holiday, but my mates that do always tell me the same thing. The greed & glutony is staggering! ? 

..... it’s always put me off the idea tbh

• Like 1
On 15/10/2019 at 16:46, mushroom said:

Get him over to Barca, the George Payne Irish pub do some challenges. I think the one at the moment is diablo chicken wings.. I like hot food but feck me they're hot.

There's 1 by us.... 8 hot wings in 8 mins...got to eat em with 3 pairs of surgical gloves on?Don't sound hard..... Got to sign a disclaimer..... Not seen anyone do it yet.. Watching the poor b*****ds is funny as f**k?

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

There's 1 by us.... 8 hot wings in 8 mins...got to eat em with 3 pairs of surgical gloves on?Don't sound hard..... Got to sign a disclaimer..... Not seen anyone do it yet.. Watching the poor b*****ds is funny as f**k?

I tried the challenge about a year ago and it was impossible.. no gloves, this is Spain, H&S doesn't exist ?

• Haha 1
On 17/10/2019 at 11:51, Daniel cain said:

Lol where's that d c?

I remembered another bout of gluttony from years ago as a young boxer trying to move up from cruiserwight to heavyweight i went mad on Mcdonalds Big Breakfasts i would regularly eat 4 at one sitting i remember them now 4 of the flat sausage things,4 hash browns,8 muffins and a big pile of fluffy scrambled egg.....they was the only fast food stuff i could eat.....hardly compares to proper food challenges but was good going for me.