Justify this

5 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Still a few left bill ,I been around moochers,poachers since the day I was born .

but your right the hobby hunters have ruined the lurcher game ,

oh there are deffo some left because some us don't know any different , and theres still a few that don't just keep aim point fire lurchers ?

• Like 2

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some keepers i know do a hare shoot and hundreds are shot,just like they allways have been on big shooting estates and the hare numbers keep coming back up as they will on a well run shooting estate w

How can you justify or condemn anything without knowing the facts? General comments... Well keepered land will give booming game populations and the single most important factor in hare populatio

I know a few shoots that do that and it's because the coursing boys drive fields and threaten the land owners if caught,stop driving the land and stop being div w*nkers and they won't have to do it.As

Posted Images

Hate to see the results of a hare shoot...

I drove past a team of guns the other year,..they had the hares laid out in a line for an 'end of the day' shot.

Reckon they would have needed a camera, with an exceptionally wide-angle lens...?

I seemed to be cruising past the row of orange fur, for ages...

Been asked to shoot on plenty of hare drives, but I would not enjoy it...?

Mind you,..I do find it interesting to slyly net them,...double standards I suppose...?

• Like 5
53 minutes ago, billhardy said:

It's what it his mouthing with a jukel ta most his from a bygone age but there's still the odd ones left very few and far between ,no fancy country clothes they don't catch feck all no fancy motors knitted out costing thousands it's fecking gone we now see the countryside side fa what it his full off pompous up there own ause hypicrits ,the man that sleuths about are frowned up on unless been in there manor fa decades on decades which by then are known ta all who need ta know I am afraid I believe I am right that the sleuth type single moucher and jukel are like rocking horse shit on virtuall extinction .atb bill

Still a few left bill ,I been around moochers,poachers since the day I was born .

but your right the hobby hunters have ruined the lurcher game ,

My first thought was "can the local hare population recover from that?" Seen hare shoots near Lincoln shoot that many but that was 30 years back. 

Not that many hares there now comparitivley but that's not necessarily down to shooters.

Shame as they are rare round me, share them out please.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Crackers said:

The boys should go do all pens to show them you f**k with our sport we’ll f**k about with yours... ?? Only fair ??

what a mentality,this is why dog men are hated, try looking into another avenue of revenge ,or better still dont go hunting any more ,for all our sakes

• Like 4
37 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

what a mentality,this is why dog men are hated, try looking into another avenue of revenge ,or better still dont go hunting any more ,for all our sakes

Dog men have always been frowned on it’s nothing new 

• Like 1

How can you justify or condemn anything without knowing the facts?

General comments... Well keepered land will give booming game populations and the single most important factor in hare populations has been proven to be keepering, not how they are killed. Also, there is several hundred quids worth of game laying there, I doubt it was wasted.

Rifling hares may be disgusting to coursing men, just like dogging deer may be disgusting to a stalker. I think a bit of humility would go a long way. Better yet, invest in a chunk of land and keeper it to the benefit of the wildlife and harvest them however you want.

I find that photo distasteful but it's hardly anything to get emotional over.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 10

said it before we used to go to a place where they shot over a thousand each year at the end of the shooting season, and I am being conservative there, if we went before there would be to many, there were always good numbers on there, to be honest you could not keep on top of a population like that with a dog/dogs, on a shooting estate.

• Like 2
On 13/10/2019 at 09:37, ArchieHood said:

Excellent reply mate, let's see someone pick the bones out of that.

Excellent post. Couldn't pick the bones out of that even if you had an extra large magnifying glass and a dentist's enamel scraper ?

• Haha 1