Justify this

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some keepers i know do a hare shoot and hundreds are shot,just like they allways have been on big shooting estates and the hare numbers keep coming back up as they will on a well run shooting estate w

How can you justify or condemn anything without knowing the facts? General comments... Well keepered land will give booming game populations and the single most important factor in hare populatio

I know a few shoots that do that and it's because the coursing boys drive fields and threaten the land owners if caught,stop driving the land and stop being div w*nkers and they won't have to do it.As

Posted Images

I know a few shoots that do that and it's because the coursing boys drive fields and threaten the land owners if caught,stop driving the land and stop being div w*nkers and they won't have to do it.As fpr chucking them in a hedge there worth from a fiver to eight quid so they sure don't get dumped by my keepers..

• Like 8

and here am i trying to find a hare for a run,their as scarce as hens teeth around my way ,if i got 2 or 3 runs in a week id be over the moon,,,that is shameful carry on ,how could you be proud and pose for such a woeful act ...

• Like 4
Just now, pukerk said:

FFS What is the point....  you can only kill them once.... 

The lads i know who do it do it to stop the dog men from driving the land and messing up the partridge drives that they make their livings from,don't poach and it won't happen but the likes of fuckwit chuck it out the window fred etc are the ones who ruin it for everyone else.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, fireman said:

The lads i know who do it do it to stop the dog men from driving the land and messing up the partridge drives that they make their livings from,don't poach and it won't happen but the likes of fuckwit chuck it out the window fred etc are the ones who ruin it for everyone else.

That's fair enough,..  but I've heard of organised hare shoots that shoot around a hundred hares and it wasn't organised because of poachers driving the field's,... more to do with money...

Just now, pukerk said:

That's fair enough,..  but I've heard of organised hare shoots that shoot around a hundred hares and it wasn't organised because of poachers driving the field's,... more to do with money...

Some keepers i know do a hare shoot and hundreds are shot,just like they allways have been on big shooting estates and the hare numbers keep coming back up as they will on a well run shooting estate where vermin control is carried out as it removes predators.A hare drive will bring in a good days money and that in turns pays for keepers,traps etc so it makes the estate work.It does sicken me to see hundreds of hares laid out just for sport but then so does  seeing hundreds of game birds laid out and them being worth feck all as the money was in the shot taken.There are things in other field sports that we find distasteful but we all kill for sport(some justify it by calling it pest control) so not one of us has grounds for rightousness when it comes to killing things really.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4