1 hour ago, skycat said:

Superb. Were they really taken outdoors? Look good enough for studio shots!!!

Ha ha... thank you Penny, 100% wild and free although I may have taken a couple of black bag fulls of fallen leaves to help with the images.

Here’s a link to a quick clip of the red squirrel taking hazelnuts out the palm of my hand ?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2m80k1qxve38mf5/IMG_1021.MOV?dl=0

E9B010D0-9CC3-4AA3-A00B-7E21999C2393.jpeg

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Arry said:

Brilliant shots as aways Andy. You should be making a living out of photography not caring bloody bricks mate.

Cheers Arry

Thank you very much Arry, appreciate the compliment massively but until my body gives in or the sites go tits up it’s not really an option as the money is too good but whichever of the above come 1st then it’s something I’ll have to seriously look into and think about.

Ah ha! So, wild, but habituated squirrels and there I was imagining you crawling in a gillie suit, freezing immobile like an SAS sniper and lying in wait for hours on end for a squirrel to pass by.?  Impressive shots all the same.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, skycat said:

Ah ha! So, wild, but habituated squirrels and there I was imagining you crawling in a gillie suit, freezing immobile like an SAS sniper and lying in wait for hours on end for a squirrel to pass by.?  Impressive shots all the same.

Well I did have an hour or so wait for her to turn up but some subjects can be more predictable than others ?

To be fair there are often times when I’m driving hours to a location, walking mile after mile over moors in all weathers, waiting hours and hours in cold wet fields and all to photograph a subject and sometimes drawing a blank.

Most the crawling I do is to my wife when I’ve spent most my weekend or time off out with the camera ?

• Haha 2