Yesssss !

Took my dog for a walk late afternoon today, on a different route than normal as the road was up ( no parking my van).

Anyway we are on a lovely quiet country road ,that I do walk now and again, when I came across a chap gardening a huge farm house.

Beautiful gardens you keep Sir, I said to him and that was that for an hour chatting country talk with him.

Well to cut a long story short I`ve picked up 1,400 acres of prime land 10 minutes from my front door , he was only the farmer !:yahoo:

atb. Mark.

• Like 9

Nice one mark. On a serious note. I know we’re flirtin in another thread. But did they mention anything about the GL fiasco at all? I’ve just got one too like, but there super tight on various forms and so on. Annoying but for obvious reasons. Naturally I’m not sure if that land you have is stubble, woodland or the good old rabbits. 

Looking forward to seeing the sessions mate. 

He's growing oil seed rape Rez, so I should see damage to those crops and wood pigeons shortly.

The other farms I shoot are spring barley and wheat - so a long wait to shoot woodies there.

The nursery is well controlled now for rabbits but squirrels are about.

Another permission has an old strip of woodland through it which holds squirrel and rabbits.

No mention of the GL from any of the farmers other than they think its stupid

• Like 1