The death toll rises......

14 minutes ago, king said:

just watching the manchester stabbing's on news at ten itv +1 

and got me thinking what if a member of the public tackled the terrorist.and jumped all over his head for a few minutes.

would he be prosecuted..

Steady Chuck

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As long as you didn’t shout “Have some of that you paki c**t” because then it would be racially motivated and they lock you up for 5 million years !

I wish they would f***ing hurry up about it then ! 

Start forcing these communities to be accountable for the human beings they are raising in a foreign country.....deport/expel/banish the entire families of immigrants committing these crimes and you w

Posted Images

These things are happening to often. Bring back lashings and the death penalty. Without discrimination! I couldn't care less, if your skin colour is purple and you pray to elephant shit. Put everyone of the cnuts on the rope. 

As a some have said on here; growing up with the possibility, means you anticipate that possibility and take necessary precautions. How long before we have chaos?

Edited by mushroom
18 minutes ago, mushroom said:

These things are happening to often. Bring back lashings and the death penalty. Without discrimination! I couldn't care less, if your skin colour is purple and you pray to elephant shit. Put everyone of the cnuts on the rope. 

As a some have said on here; growing up with the possibility, means you anticipate that possibility and take necessary precautions. How long before we have chaos?

spot on regards  the Birch  , 6 lashes across your bare back, you deff think twice about using a blade on somebody again. ive always said there fookin cowards really, ask them to fight with just there fists/ feet nothing else . i  knocked the shit out of a big fat paki  where i worked once, this prat was alot bigger than me, i not small just under 6ft  near 13 st , he was lot bigger than me, and he carried a blade on him. met up after work for the fight , he was standing there with few other blokes from where we both worked. i was on him like a flash, didnt give him time for nothing , hit him in the face twice , then boot in nuts, he went down like ton of bricks. he didnt get up, all his macho mates never said one fookin word, think there were in shock lol there all the same who use knives  cowards who carnt fight     FACT .

4 minutes ago, bird said:

spot on regards  the Birch  , 6 lashes across your bare back, you deff think twice about using a blade on somebody again. ive always said there fookin cowards really, ask them to fight with just there fists/ feet nothing else . i  knocked the shit out of a big fat paki  where i worked once, this prat was alot bigger than me, i not small just under 6ft  near 13 st , he was lot bigger than me, and he carried a blade on him. met up after work for the fight , he was standing there with few other blokes from where we both worked. i was on him like a flash, didnt give him time for nothing , hit him in the face twice , then boot in nuts, he went down like ton of bricks. he didnt get up, all his macho mates never said one fookin word, think there were in shock lol there all the same who use knives  cowards who carnt fight     FACT .

Agree with most of what you said mate..

I never said they were cowards though. One prick picks up a blade and what choice do the rest have?

Edited to add..

Some of us have that opportunity, others don't. 

Edited by mushroom
12 hours ago, WILF said:

Mate, it is a fine line dont you think?

I don’t want to see young lives snubbed out because I have kids myself and someone’s boy is still someone’s boy, but it’s a product of the “culture” of the communities these same young people come from.

What the f**k is wrong with these people?......I mean it’s not some weird turn of events is it, it’s in every community they inhabit in the world.

Its all base instinct stuff with these people......globally !

It's criminal

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

It eliminates the perpetrators and stops incarceration costing the tax payer millions for every lifer .

Thats good enough .

Plus it's just the right and Just thing to do to their ilk.

Don't they keep them on death row for about 20 years anyway?

Edited by MH1
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

It eliminates the perpetrators and stops incarceration costing the tax payer millions for every lifer .

Thats good enough .

Plus it's just the right and Just thing to do to their ilk.

It costs more to keep an inmate on Death Row than locking him up for life.The state of California has spent over 4 billion dollars in the last 35 years executing 13 inmates, roughly the same cost as employing 80,000 coppers who could have prevented the crimes.There is no credible evidence that the death penalty deters crime.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

The answer is don't put them on death row

as soon as they are found guilty stretch their necks .

I wouldn't trust the government/courts with that responsibility...they'd be executing innocent people all over the place lol

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

The answer is don't put them on death row

as soon as they are found guilty stretch their necks .

Thing is Max, like the birch, 5 minutes in a room with "me" , and all the other wonderful deterents  suggested on here, it ain't gonna happen.Cheaper to hand out stab vests.

39 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

What when someone is caught bang to rights for stabbing ' shooting someone ect 

Terrorism ect 

The amount of CCTV in this country coupled with DNA and phone locations ect 

If they caught bang to rights hang them imo 

Yeah that's fair enough but I still wouldn't trust them to decide someone's life or death fate

8 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

What when someone is caught bang to rights for stabbing ' shooting someone ect 

Terrorism ect 

The amount of CCTV in this country coupled with DNA and phone locations ect 

If they caught bang to rights hang them imo 

Serious question,

Would you approve of the state just confronting these “communities” and demanding they sort their shit out and stop behaving like they are still in some 3rd world shithouse ?

Should we as people just snub them from our society until they can stop all this shit ?

20 minutes ago, WILF said:

Serious question,

Would you approve of the state just confronting these “communities” and demanding they sort their shit out and stop behaving like they are still in some 3rd world shithouse ?

Should we as people just snub them from our society until they can stop all this shit ?

as you said wilf you went back to the place you grew up in.for that demo march type thing.and no one turned up...job's fecked wilf..

this say's it all..

On 6 May 2016, Khan was elected to the office of mayor by winning 57% of the vote. He became the first Muslim to be elected mayor of a British capital city

how the feck can something like that happen...

11 hours ago, ArchieHood said:

It costs more to keep an inmate on Death Row than locking him up for life.The state of California has spent over 4 billion dollars in the last 35 years executing 13 inmates, roughly the same cost as employing 80,000 coppers who could have prevented the crimes.There is no credible evidence that the death penalty deters crime.

All the flog em and hang em brigade on here sound like my old man used to.  Non of these so called deterants have ever worked over thousands of years. so what different now ? It's the parents fault for not doing something about their kids.  Recently there were 2 14 year old girls who stole a couple of push bikes near here to get home 6 miles away at 10 o'clock at night. Where were the parents ?  Where was the control or parenting that they did know or care about their kids well-being? 14 year old girls !

• Like 1