11 minutes ago, shaaark said:

No mate, we weren't the best fed family. I only started putting on weight and filling out once I'd left home and started work. I was a scrawny little f****r lol ?

you were just built for speed as a youngster shark lol.

• Haha 1

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Baby here lol 8lb 10

It should help with putting yours socks on Blowing yourself will take discipline, patience and time

It's daft, you bender       The bird in the image for that video looks like she's fallen out of a 4th floor window and hit the floor ?

Posted Images

Ive been doing Yoga for a couple of years now i find it almost like a " reset " button......every few weeks i do a session first thing in the morning on an empty stomach its great i find the next week or so i feel more supple in body and relaxed in mind im a very reactionary person but its as though it just gives your mind a bit longer and you see thoughts coming in and dont immediately react on them....i think as long as you dont get too intellectual about it and start learning all the Dhyana and Samadhi stuff you get more out of it i like to put myself completely in the instructors hands which isnt an easy thing to do but you have to, ive even tried meditation afterwards which isnt really for me ....ive broken my body down a lot over the years muscularly but its as though yoga reconnects everything and energizes all the connecting tissues and tendons.....i was introduced to it in one of the harshest environments a man can find himself in and if you can get over the initial stigma of it,leave your ego at the door and just be comfortable in your own skin then you can really get a lot out of it.

• Like 2

Ok fuuxk it... I'm going to join a yoga class.. If big bad Gnash can do it and not look camp... so can I ???

How do you ignore the camel toes? Or that little thigh gap thing, that just makes you wish your face was a pair of knickers ??.... 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mushroom said:

Ok fuuxk it... I'm going to join a yoga class.. If big bad Gnash can do it and not look camp... so can I ???

How do you ignore the camel toes? Or that little thigh gap thing, that just makes you wish your face was a pair of knickers ??.... 

You don’t thats why your going hit on some yoga women?

51 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Very demonic practice and anti christian

Theirs a bishop over here in Waterford, claims that new age healing practices, and reiki are a gate way for the devil.

Atb j 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Did ye see what the Indians did to a girl, they burned her alive in middle of street, she was caught going to a Bible reading, I couldn't even watch it keV disgusting.

• Sad 1
17 minutes ago, Francie said:

I suggest you do a bita research mush to see what this yoga is all about.

Oh ffs francie... just when we were getting along ???

If you think a few stretches and waving a rock about is satanic, you need you bloody head looking at.

Although I knew there was something fishy about those Thai boxers.... proof of aliens,  if ever I saw it ;)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Punching someone in the face is anti christian....picking a 20 pound note up off the floor when it dont belong to you is anti christian.

I dont know many perfect christians do you ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1