15 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Wtf that supposed to mean ?

Well, just watching sone random fella tai chiing into the rainswept shore. Sounds a tad 'romantic' don't you think? ? ................ ? just jesting mate lol ?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Baby here lol 8lb 10

It should help with putting yours socks on Blowing yourself will take discipline, patience and time

It's daft, you bender       The bird in the image for that video looks like she's fallen out of a 4th floor window and hit the floor ?

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Surprising how good tai chi is to watch , people in the states do mass groups of tai chi just like in China and people go to watch them and find that in its self relaxing . 

Yep, nothing quite as relaxing as watching other people BUST THEIRSELVES working out! ??

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

I've been advised to start yoga for all the same reasons mate, but due to my back and damaged sciatic nerve...trained and played sport a lot up until the last few year and physical work have taken their toll...never done any dedicated stretching exercise and have been advised to try pilates as well ... I'm definitely gonna give it a go,got to be better than getting the kids to put my socks on for me when I have a flare up!! Lol

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

I've been advised to start yoga for all the same reasons mate, but due to my back and damaged sciatic nerve...trained and played sport a lot up until the last few year and physical work have taken their toll...never done any dedicated stretching exercise and have been advised to try pilates as well ... I'm definitely gonna give it a go,got to be better than getting the kids to put my socks on for me when I have a flare up!! Lol

Definitely worth a go mate I was a bit sceptical at first  but I swear by it now it’s made a massive difference for me but you have to give it a good few months to start making a difference . I was going to do Pilates but you  had to pay for block bookings and was to expensive but it’s supposed to be as good as yoga though ,another good thing about yoga is the last 15 mins is about relaxation I’ve fell asleep and started snoring a few times  lol but I’m not the only one who done it , I leave the farting to the old dears though 

• Haha 1

Nearer the 50 mark than 40 now and, although still strong as an ox and as handsome as fcuk, maybe not as supple as I once was. Have been thinking of getting into yoga for a while. Might have a look at the video posted when I get back from hols.

Congrats to the new dad. Fcuk knows what it has to do with yoga though.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Nearer the 50 mark than 40 now and, although still strong as an ox and as handsome as fcuk, maybe not as supple as I once was. Have been thinking of getting into yoga for a while. Might have a look at the video posted when I get back from hols.

Congrats to the new dad. Fcuk knows what it has to do with yoga though.

Didnt waste another thread sorry sir if that got up your nose.

Nice one waz mate ???

15 hours ago, king said:

Feck you must of been the best fed family in the valley shark..

Did your old man make marinades and sauces etc.big chicken eaters the Caribbean folk I think are they..bbq etc..

To answer your marinade question, I do plenty of all sorts of marinades for about 50 - 60% of all the meat we eat. Pork, lamb, beef and poultry. We do our own version of jerk rubs/mixes ?

• Like 1
16 hours ago, king said:

Feck you must of been the best fed family in the valley shark..

Did your old man make marinades and sauces etc.big chicken eaters the Caribbean folk I think are they..bbq etc..

No mate, we weren't the best fed family. I only started putting on weight and filling out once I'd left home and started work. I was a scrawny little f****r lol ?