• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Baby here lol 8lb 10

It should help with putting yours socks on Blowing yourself will take discipline, patience and time

It's daft, you bender       The bird in the image for that video looks like she's fallen out of a 4th floor window and hit the floor ?

Posted Images

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m ashamed to say I have a bash as it when I get time, only the basic stuff on free apps, don’t know bout how it effects anybody else but it mellows me right out to the point that I’m happy as fcuk for rest a day or sleep like a log if I do it after a night shift ???

You fecking pratt you wont live this one down don lol

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Not even bothered if its daft or folk say its bent lol feel great after it and it's nothing to difficult 

It's daft, you bender :feck: :thumbs:

The bird in the image for that video looks like she's fallen out of a 4th floor window and hit the floor ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Been doing an 1.5 hr class every week for the last 6months  on advice from the last 3 Pysio’s I’d been to see  , I’ve had Achilles tendinitis for the last two years it was agony in the  morning just moving my heel up and down plus I work on the bins so I walk a lot miles a day  plus walking the dogs ,I have also done weights and a lot of cardio most of my adult life (I’m 51 next month)  the one thing I’d never done was any stretching exercises  which I think is were I went wrong . The last couple of months I’ve felt a massive improvements some days I don’t have any pain at all  , must admit though I wasn’t to keen on  going to my first class  ( only bloke there with a dozen or so granny’s and a few tidy sorts ?but I soon got used to it !!f**king love it now feel mint afterwards  .. forget to say Pysio’s said tight hamstring and tight calves caused Achilles tendinitis 

Edited by SKA
  • Like 3