??????????

On 09/10/2019 at 17:57, BenBhoy said:

Rifle I'm set on T-bolt but unsure/clueless about the NV set up. 

Good choice Ben. If I was to buy another mouse gun I’m sure it would be a t bolt. I like the varmint stainless model and if they did these with a rubber stock I’d have to have one I reckon. I really like the helix magazine on these as well. Whatever you buy, enjoy, and if you’re shooting from a vehicle I’d recommend the 16 1/2 inch barrel over the full length one?

• Like 1
On 09/10/2019 at 17:57, BenBhoy said:

Rifle I'm set on T-bolt but unsure/clueless about the NV set up. 

Ok so I was set on T- bolt but been to buy some non toxic shells today and had a look at a 1517 whilst there with thumbhole stock. Ohh it felt good, like a custom made gun on me. People's thoughts?? 

9 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

Ok so I was set on T- bolt but been to buy some non toxic shells today and had a look at a 1517 whilst there with thumbhole stock. Ohh it felt good, like a custom made gun on me. People's thoughts?? 

That is what I use in .17hmr. ?. Only a 4 shot mag though, don't know what a T bolt has. There is no difference accuracy wise than my previous CZ American but it feels a lot nicer in use.