??????????

36 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

Rifle I'm set on T-bolt but unsure/clueless about the NV set up. 

You can’t go wrong with the T-bolt?

If you do a lot of shooting on your own it might be worth having a look at digital day/night scope, I had a yokon photon on my Cz .17 and it worked well both day and night

AE7BA543-6D7C-45BA-AF1B-65CCED4B542F.jpeg

• Like 2

Yay t-bolt mouse guns woohoo, another converted to mouse hunting. Well done man, have fun.

Errr I don't have any additional conditions on my FAC? Is that just a Scottish thing?

Edited by Gav
1 hour ago, Gav said:

Yay t-bolt mouse guns woohoo, another converted to mouse hunting. Well done man, have fun.

Errr I don't have any additional conditions on my FAC? Is that just a Scottish thing?

North Yorkshire is an open ticket but you’ve got to have land to prove and people to back it up... checks are though but rightly so?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Gav said:

From memory, land doesn't require approval in Scotland, only England. Even then, only if the ticket is closed.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Alsone said:

From memory, land doesn't require approval in Scotland, only England. Even then, only if the ticket is closed.

11 hours ago, si brown said:

North Yorkshire is an open ticket but you’ve got to have land to prove and people to back it up... checks are though but rightly so?

Thought I was just fortunate to never have any conditions imposed on me due to my history and/or the abality of local law enforcers to approve my 56,000 acres ? ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Another vote for the Pard 007,3 rifles ,1x nv device and no offence to Stav but the Pard piddles on the photon for image quality and being bayonet fitting for a couple of 20 quid adaptors fits every rifle you ever own atb 

• Like 4

There’s pro’s and con’s with all the NV add-on’s and day/night scopes, as BC said the 007 image quality is superb for the price, for me the only down side to it is how far back it sits when mounted to the scope, it also doesn’t work well with high quality glass that draws a lot of light, but all add-ons are like this, the day night scopes tend to work much better in the dark but are more than useable in daylight, I suppose it comes down to what suits your needs, best off going and trying a load of different ones and see what you like, another option is a normal scope and proper NV with no loss of zero mounts fitted ( if you are rich )

• Like 2