The ffs can't we get along thread .

We are all drinking in the same pub ,we're not all going to like or agree with each other ,but some of the "banter " lately has been real nasty personal stuff ...not funny , not witty just nasty ....if it doesn't stop , I will drink elsewhere ,then what will you all do ?

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine a football thread with no arguing..... max.....”hi guys, good win for Sunderland this weekend” Wilf......”hello max, yeah seen that mate, always a big game against Grimsby for you lo

We are all drinking in the same pub ,we're not all going to like or agree with each other ,but some of the "banter " lately has been real nasty personal stuff ...not funny , not witty just nasty ....i

If everybody agreed to only write what they would say  face to face, then the chat would be a lot more civilised. Hiding behind your anonymity is low.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I think were all taking the forum too seriously.  Its not real life its just the Internet

I think everyone needs to learn that it's OKAY to have different opinions. In fact, it's OKAY to be the only one with that opinion.

And that it's okay to say "okay" and move along.

:whistling:

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Starting to get to point on here tho now that folk will just chat any shite for a reaction, 

pot kettle black....you have made more people leave this site than anyone else..FACT..

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Not throo stupid lies if at all, prove it tho, but there again I don’t believe anything at all you sayX purely on principle ??

now if i had some weird lying fetish.why would i say thing's that aint that good.anyone can buy a paraglider.read a book and jump from a mountain.it's not that much of an achievment really is it..1000's of people around the world do such a thing weekly..as in take there first flight..it's not that much of a big deal really..

if i was saying im a brain surgeon.or an astrounaught.or a world champion at something.well then yes i could understand why someone wouldn't believe it.

1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

I think were all taking the forum too seriously.  Its not real life its just the Internet

That’s easy to say mate but there is stuff that’s said on here that does spill out into real life and causes shit.

• Like 2

Got to say I was heartened the other week on here when every body seemed to rally around and help support "iworkwhippets".  Again when I became a Granddad and just wanted to tell anybody the world, the congratulations were over whelming.

But would be a lot nicer if it didn't get so personal with the slagging. I'm sure if we were in a pub most of us would get on.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

The site went to shit years ago' you may as well either just take it for what it is or as you say go elsewhere .

I was thinking the same but i'l go when I'm ready .

A lot of very good members left over the years due to witch hunts and insults .

Cant blame them really.

Id just rather fire some back and watch the Snowflakes melt ?

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

But is that a FACT ?

Max, you are probably the biggest joking shithouse on here. You do troll people on here, and nibble and nibble just so people will react. PATHETIC is the word that sums up you for me, and probably several other members on this site.

Oh yeah, you will never leave this site, because you just love annoying people .......... FACT ? ?

• Like 2