Get it off your chest thread....

On 18/10/2019 at 19:20, Stoney100 said:

While I don’t think gnasher is going to feel bullied in anyway whatsoever......essentially what max is doing is bullying him here.....Gnasher has said leave him alone yet max won’t and keeps on at him......keep pushing him tho max and see where it gets you but I’m sure most on here think you deserve a good slap for being an absolute ??

Yes ?.... its about time i got a chance to be the poor little victim for a change....yes i am being bullied,its not fair,can i start searching for things to be offended about now....call me names i,ll call you names,give as good as i get,munch bunch massive massive ?

Look its simple man rules....ive never said anything to Max i wouldnt say face to face.....he rarely if ever says anything to me that he WOULD say face to face....and at the end of the day all men hold themself to their own standards....ive just rarely seen someone with as low standards as he has,but hey we,re all made different.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats it im in..... Dont let the truth get in the way of a good story....how f****n dare you my mrs has a clitoris you shit slag c**t....thats such a low down snidey dig i know its aimed at me...

There seems to be a lot of animosity on here of late, where is the love??? .... No names like.... Anything you got to say, can you please use this thread instead of ruining others?I'm about to leave t

Manners ?it seems to be an outdated concept on the interweb ,,,I don't care if your talking to strangers you are unlikely to ever meet ,,manners ,integrity ,honesty and principles are all wrapped up i

Posted Images

On 18/10/2019 at 17:27, lurcherman 887 said:

Nah trust me i dont think anyone would be pleased with the bullshit hes been spouting on there let me tell u ive seen this c**t on many videos even unrelated putting a mans name on blast for no apparent reason its very strange to say the least and guarentee hes on this site 

Its ok mate it doesnt really matter theres all sorts of weirdos out there....theres a number of peoples posts i look out for on here over the years as they seem like well balanced and interesting individuals,one of which is Astanley ( its not a crush or anything i just quite like the chap in the correct internet kind of way )......he said something the other day that registered with me,something about how some people are able to look themself in the mirror after some of the things they say.......and all anger/bullshit aside.....that is ultimately all any of us needs to be able to do....and personally i can do that,so all that shit i cop on other forums or youtube etc doesnt really matter.....but thanks anyway ?

• Like 4
54 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I will keep replying to Folk on here in the same vain they post toward me as and when I see fit.

If folk don't like that then they best think about what they posting first ?

If they can't take it don't throw insults ect about ?

That’s fair enough......like I’ve said before you can carry on for me if you think it’s all worth it ?

4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats it im in.....

Dont let the truth get in the way of a good story....how f****n dare you my mrs has a clitoris you shit slag c**t....thats such a low down snidey dig i know its aimed at me...if your going to troll me and have these snidey digs your going to get it back i give as a good as i get no matter how many of your munchy bunchers give you likes youve been warned give my mrs abuse again and you can expect the same you sad lowlife c**t.

Oh dear 

18 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats it im in.....

Dont let the truth get in the way of a good story....how f****n dare you my mrs has a clitoris you shit slag c**t....thats such a low down snidey dig i know its aimed at me...if your going to troll me and have these snidey digs your going to get it back i give as a good as i get no matter how many of your munchy bunchers give you likes youve been warned give my mrs abuse again and you can expect the same you sad lowlife c**t.

Don't be a snowflake 

35 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats it im in.....

Stop lying.... a football box doesn't count ?

It was obviously aimed at me and my many worldly women... because they have clits... fuuck you Forest ya snide ?

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, mushroom said:

Stop lying.... a football box doesn't count ?

It was obviously aimed at me and my many worldly women... because they have clits... fuuck you Forest ya snide ?

Sorry mushroom I apologise , I was told your girlfriends didn’t have clitoris so didn’t think it woud offend you .My bad!

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Sorry mushroom I apologise , I was told your girlfriends didn’t have clitoris so didn’t think it woud offend you .My bad!

They don't....... anymore ?

Edited to add....

Who the fuuck told you that? ☝️What cnuts been messing with my harem????

Have to get it off my chest.... it's been quiet since last week tbh ?

Edited by mushroom
  • Haha 1