Get it off your chest thread....

1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

The comp often gets mentioned on threads like this....and that I believe is because 99% of us would get on in the real world, lots have been to the weekend and there has been no real fall outs, in fact in the main I'd say most of us who go end up friends...we all share the same interest pretty much, so it ain't that hard to get along.... I've made proper mates off of here, I was fishing with one last week and ferreting with another on Wednesday, lads off here have helped me out with dogs, ferrets, shared permission, one lad even left a dozen peeler crabs out for me to pick up from his house before I'd even met him! some have done some work for me, I've tried to help some out and loads have helped me out...

I think the point is loads of the crap written on here just wouldn't happen in the real world...I think in the main you can get a pretty good idea of people by what they post... Gnasher and Max's thing is none of my business but it looks to me like banter gone too far...but that would never happen face to face, you can gauge reactions and know the banter has gone too far... 

All spot on mate!

Words are words no matter where or how they are said or typed.......them words can easily get in you in trouble with the wrong person, and that doesn’t have to be a big strong guy......say the wrong thing to some skinny little crackhead and he could come and see you with a knife nowadays! 

For me tho it can’t go one way.......if someone says something they then go on to say they didn’t mean then does that mean they didn’t mean all the good stuff they might say? 

If max went to meet gnasher, I think gnasher would stick to his word and not hurt him but actually admire him for having the balls to go and call him a c**t to his face. I think most would say fair play tbh and it could all be put to bed instead of being at the top of the general talk every night. 

It’s the fact he won’t meet him but carries on over this forum that makes him look so bad. 

It literally is like you say........we would all get on in person.....it’s just the internet that brings out the worst in folk ?

• Like 1

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats it im in..... Dont let the truth get in the way of a good story....how f****n dare you my mrs has a clitoris you shit slag c**t....thats such a low down snidey dig i know its aimed at me...

There seems to be a lot of animosity on here of late, where is the love??? .... No names like.... Anything you got to say, can you please use this thread instead of ruining others?I'm about to leave t

Manners ?it seems to be an outdated concept on the interweb ,,,I don't care if your talking to strangers you are unlikely to ever meet ,,manners ,integrity ,honesty and principles are all wrapped up i

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, sid g said:

thats the thing anybody can go on a forum and talk bollox ... 

The thing that i found the most f****d up about the whole situation was that while he was saying those things lads were still happily chatting dogs with the Cnut. 

9 hours ago, dogmandont said:

There was a fella on here a while back that thought it was fine to talk nonce shit about lads kids but I can guarantee that if he had of said the same shit in the same lads company he’d of been kicked to death. 

You never know ,he may regret spewing out his filth yet .

• Thanks 1