Get it off your chest thread....

4 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

You don't call them names directly ' you do it snidey as Iv said.

So now you saying you have never sent me pm's over the years ?

Your now a lier as well then ?

It may just be my understanding of the situation but.... He doesn't strike me as the type to be snidely ?‍♂️ You on the other hand, are really making a complete bellend of yourself. Grow up man.

49 minutes ago, sid g said:

everyone has a few beers but no one gets carried away to the point of being hammered ...

Are we forgetting old labby ?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats it im in..... Dont let the truth get in the way of a good story....how f****n dare you my mrs has a clitoris you shit slag c**t....thats such a low down snidey dig i know its aimed at me...

There seems to be a lot of animosity on here of late, where is the love??? .... No names like.... Anything you got to say, can you please use this thread instead of ruining others?I'm about to leave t

Manners ?it seems to be an outdated concept on the interweb ,,,I don't care if your talking to strangers you are unlikely to ever meet ,,manners ,integrity ,honesty and principles are all wrapped up i

Posted Images

1 hour ago, waltjnr said:

Thought Gnash would have a Johnson, not a Willie! Could be worse could have called it his John Thomas! ? 

Oi Walt John Thomas was a striker for my club a bit of a legend  round here why can't you call it a Phillips or something 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Stoney100 said:

No one said he should be banned.....I just said people have got banned for less......he can carry on making a c**t of himself for all I care.....I just think life’s to short for all that bollox ?

Don’t take anything I say to seriously. ?. I’m only on here for a bit of light entertainment like most. 

• Like 4

The comp often gets mentioned on threads like this....and that I believe is because 99% of us would get on in the real world, lots have been to the weekend and there has been no real fall outs, in fact in the main I'd say most of us who go end up friends...we all share the same interest pretty much, so it ain't that hard to get along.... I've made proper mates off of here, I was fishing with one last week and ferreting with another on Wednesday, lads off here have helped me out with dogs, ferrets, shared permission, one lad even left a dozen peeler crabs out for me to pick up from his house before I'd even met him! some have done some work for me, I've tried to help some out and loads have helped me out...

I think the point is loads of the crap written on here just wouldn't happen in the real world...I think in the main you can get a pretty good idea of people by what they post... Gnasher and Max's thing is none of my business but it looks to me like banter gone too far...but that would never happen face to face, you can gauge reactions and know the banter has gone too far... 

• Like 8
2 hours ago, WILF said:

My impression is, that a bloke of Kevs character holds things like the fishing comp together......without such an upbeat and positive sounding bloke (which I have no doubt is exactly how he is in real life having spoken to him a few times in the blower) it could easily go to bits with such a diverse set of people......because it’s a fact of life that not everyone is going to hit it off.

As I say, just the impression that I get.

2 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

I think your miles off the mark there mate.....they all take their kids and dogs for a weekend away now lol 

7 years and not one fight/argument......?

2 hours ago, sid g said:

few of the lads that go are the same  character as kev as are the fisheries owners wilf  , kev goes out his way to get things done ,i think you`d be suprised what a laid back easy going bunch we all are takes a few cogs to make them wheels turn ... 

Cheers for the kind words Wilf, but I completely agree with the lads posts...its a bit cliche but it really is a group effort, everyone contributes one way or another and you dont have to worry about arguments....there is nothing to argue about.... as long as you can handle a bit of a piss take and banter anyone would enjoy it....

As Sid G says the place we've held it the last few years cant do enough for us, they are close friends of mine but talk about lads off here everytime I see them now.. lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1