Get it off your chest thread....

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

My impression is, that a bloke of Kevs character holds things like the fishing comp together......without such an upbeat and positive sounding bloke (which I have no doubt is exactly how he is in real life having spoken to him a few times in the blower) it could easily go to bits with such a diverse set of people......because it’s a fact of life that not everyone is going to hit it off.

As I say, just the impression that I get.

I think your miles off the mark there mate.....they all take their kids and dogs for a weekend away now lol 

7 years and not one fight/argument......?

• Like 2

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats it im in..... Dont let the truth get in the way of a good story....how f****n dare you my mrs has a clitoris you shit slag c**t....thats such a low down snidey dig i know its aimed at me...

There seems to be a lot of animosity on here of late, where is the love??? .... No names like.... Anything you got to say, can you please use this thread instead of ruining others?I'm about to leave t

Manners ?it seems to be an outdated concept on the interweb ,,,I don't care if your talking to strangers you are unlikely to ever meet ,,manners ,integrity ,honesty and principles are all wrapped up i

Posted Images

Just now, Stoney100 said:

I think your miles off the mark there mate.....they all take their kids and dogs for a weekend away now lol 

7 years and not one fight/argument......?

That’s nice to hear mate, see, things ain’t always as you think they are which is nicely refreshing sometimes.

• Thanks 1

Think max has one thing right in as much that there is a fcuk load of whinging fcuking snowflakes on this site. Take read back over the last couple of pages grown men talking like a load of fish wives about max and how he should be banned. ???. Dry your fcuking eyes. 

Edited by dogmandont
Just now, dogmandont said:

Think max has one thing right in there is a fcuk load of whinging fcuking snowflakes on this site. Take read back over the last couple of pages. 

Now you have stolen my thunder ! Lol

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

The fishing comp I took a gamble, turned up on my own not knowing a soul, was gutted to leave Sunday afternoon, great weekend, and good bunch, nothing but laughs! 

Don't think I knew anyone personally when I turned up at the 2nd one, now I reckon I've got 20 odd good mates ?

Cheers, D.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I'll try and come next years fishing comp sounds like yous are missing a stupid scottish twat

Just make sure you tell us “Carling is weak English pish” for a few weeks before then get absolutely bladdered after two pints of it and the spots yours lol

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Think max has one thing right in as much that there is a fcuk load of whinging fcuking snowflakes on this site. Take read back over the last couple of pages grown men talking like a load of fish wives about max and how he should be banned. ???. Dry your fcuking eyes. 

No one said he should be banned.....I just said people have got banned for less......he can carry on making a c**t of himself for all I care.....I just think life’s to short for all that bollox ?

Au contra ire, I don’t ever want Max to stop talking about football.....ever.......ever ! 
Sometimes, you just need a good belly laugh and what better to give you it than Max’s detailed analysis of a match that frankly, Johan Cruyff himself couldn’t possibly have seen in a game ! 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Yes totally infatuated....like the way you say " you are a gangster,an ex boxer,a bodybuilder,an arm wrestler ".....you dont have to tell me things ive done i already know,i was there !...you dont hear me saying " your a postman,a model aeroplane collector........." i have no interest in what you do !!

Stop doing this nauseating Braveheart act you are a simple country lad thats lived a sheltered life and gets excitable around people who have maybe lived a little bit of life.....its not my fault you are like that but stop creating these sickly reasons to be offended by me in order to call me names...

Max are you aware that if i was to actually hit you on the chin you would probably die....i dont want that and neither do you.....so why dont you just meet me and call me names directly to my face,get it over with....i promise i wont lay a finger on you....i cant say fairer than that can i ?

Take him to the footie Gnash... that'll quieten him down.

Ffs this shit is really fuucking sad.... calling it a willy ffs ???