Get it off your chest thread....

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats it im in..... Dont let the truth get in the way of a good story....how f****n dare you my mrs has a clitoris you shit slag c**t....thats such a low down snidey dig i know its aimed at me...

There seems to be a lot of animosity on here of late, where is the love??? .... No names like.... Anything you got to say, can you please use this thread instead of ruining others?I'm about to leave t

Manners ?it seems to be an outdated concept on the interweb ,,,I don't care if your talking to strangers you are unlikely to ever meet ,,manners ,integrity ,honesty and principles are all wrapped up i

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

For the record I have no idea what the comments were about......but if they were in any way proven to be connected to this site I’d put my money on it being max or peter.....

Maybe or maybe not a double bluff as the person was telling the whole world about peter le mooch and the little fall out anyway none my business so last i gonna say onit before i land myself in any grief... and suprising what you find in comments about the f***ing essex boys.. out of order whatever way you look at it . Peace out 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Maybe or maybe not a double bluff as the person was telling the whole world about peter le mooch and the little fall out anyway none my business so last i gonna say onit before i land myself in any grief... and suprising what you find in comments about the f***ing essex boys.. out of order whatever way you look at it . Peace out 

Lol I don’t think you will get any grief mate, just commenting on a thread that’s all ?

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Lol I don’t think you will get any grief mate, just commenting on a thread that’s all ?

I commented back to the bloke and he replied nearly instantly told him to f**k off talking shit bout people and he deleted the comment .. shit arse of a bloke i also asked what his user name was on here and he wouldnt say... ovbiously 

4 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I commented back to the bloke and he replied nearly instantly told him to f**k off talking shit bout people and he deleted the comment .. shit arse of a bloke i also asked what his user name was on here and he wouldnt say... ovbiously 

All sounds a bit childish to me mate, especially on YouTube and under false usernames lol could literally be anybody 

• Like 1

Thing is with these stupid online arguments is things always get said that wouldn’t in real life and that’s on both sides.....can you imagine max asking about getting a hard on in front of a group of lads in a pub? He would end up in hospital round here and sure it’s pretty much the same everywhere.

While he has a platform tho the clown will keep performing.......like he says himself if we all ignore him he will go away when he realises his irrelevance to any subject on here 

2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Maybe it's better to view lads input on the forum rather than there life styles 

Plenty have been banned for less mate......I’d say max is a lot worse than jobi who keeps getting banned but max can just carry on? 

Forum would be a lot better off without max imo, guys a troll and just speaks shite ?

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Maybe it's better to view lads input on the forum rather than there life styles 

Ain't that the truth , not interested if people on here are church goers ,brain surgeons ,bin men or whatever ,if they are interesting and have something to say with a few manners ...that will do me.

• Like 9
1 minute ago, Astanley said:

Ain't that the truth , not interested if people on here are church goers ,brain surgeons ,bin men or whatever ,if they are interesting and have something to say with a few manners ...that will do me.

Spot on mate

The best thing about the Internet forum thing is that it gives you an insight into characters and ways of thinking that you didn’t believe could actually exist ! 

it’s the strangest thing, it really is.......

That said, it’s not all negative, I was never one to take up invites unless I had a really good feeling about people and I can say I have made a couple of lifelong friends.......proper chaps who I probably wouldn’t have met had I not discovered this place.

But......and it’s a massive BUT.......you HAVE to be very, very, very cautious about who you take a chance with.

There are some amount of odd marks in the world and if you are a heart in your sleeve type like me then it can really come back to burn you.......luckily it hasn’t happened to me but as I say, I gave 99.9% of the invites I got a polite blank.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, sid g said:

some good craic with so of em aswell... 

That’s the worst bit mate lol at least jobi was half funny and could get a thread going......max is about as funny as aids and as boring/predictable as they come.

• Haha 1