Get it off your chest thread....

11 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

That's just because of the threatening PMs Iv had off you over the years .

Where you drop hints of what will happen if I answer you back on here ffs

look its like this ' troll me and give abuse and your going to get it back.

Thats re football ' boxing ' family whatever .

Ignore me and I will ignore you.

Simple as that.

Max you are clearly trying to drag people down to your level of cringeworthy feebleness in order that it doesnt look so bad on you.....but to be quite honest nothing is worth this amount of silliness.....i like this forum but i just cant be f****d at the moment i just seem to attract too many weirdos.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats it im in..... Dont let the truth get in the way of a good story....how f****n dare you my mrs has a clitoris you shit slag c**t....thats such a low down snidey dig i know its aimed at me...

There seems to be a lot of animosity on here of late, where is the love??? .... No names like.... Anything you got to say, can you please use this thread instead of ruining others?I'm about to leave t

Manners ?it seems to be an outdated concept on the interweb ,,,I don't care if your talking to strangers you are unlikely to ever meet ,,manners ,integrity ,honesty and principles are all wrapped up i

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

You don't call them names directly ' you do it snidey as Iv said.

So now you saying you have never sent me pm's over the years ?

Your now a lier as well then ?

Yes we swapped a lot of pm,s years ago.....but none of them contained threats of any sort whatsoever infact 99% of them were polite reasonably sensible interesting conversations that i enjoyed......unfortunately though not long afterwards you went all psycho on me !!

Look.....your nonsense on here really doesnt matter as anyone with half a brain cell can see what your about and it doesnt bother me at all......i,ll make this my last and then you can have the last word and c**t me off till the cows come home,no problem.

But if i find out you are one of these little c**ts talking about me on other forums or on dopey You Tube comments............then we,ll have a problem.

4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Yes we swapped a lot of pm,s years ago.....but none of them contained threats of any sort whatsoever infact 99% of them were polite reasonably sensible interesting conversations that i enjoyed......unfortunately though not long afterwards you went all psycho on me !!

Look.....your nonsense on here really doesnt matter as anyone with half a brain cell can see what your about and it doesnt bother me at all......i,ll make this my last and then you can have the last word and c**t me off till the cows come home,no problem.

But if i find out you are one of these little c**ts talking about me on other forums or on dopey You Tube comments............then we,ll have a problem.

Ive read lots of youtube comments funny enough whilst looking at stuff totally unrelated but whoever dan the man is well hes one gobby little c**t so dont blame you having the arsehole. Who ever the c**t is hes OBSESSED 

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Never read any of em but I can’t imagine they be hard to find?

Nah trust me i dont think anyone would be pleased with the bullshit hes been spouting on there let me tell u ive seen this c**t on many videos even unrelated putting a mans name on blast for no apparent reason its very strange to say the least and guarentee hes on this site 

I deleted one max because it was pointless trying to explain something to you so you keep provoking a few folk about there families parenting etc  then when you say your threatened you bail out maybe if you weren't so argumentative or relentless to have the last word you may not get a pm if you were actually threatened because you read a lot in to things that aren't there max 

While I don’t think gnasher is going to feel bullied in anyway whatsoever......essentially what max is doing is bullying him here.....Gnasher has said leave him alone yet max won’t and keeps on at him......keep pushing him tho max and see where it gets you but I’m sure most on here think you deserve a good slap for being an absolute ??

• Like 3