Get it off your chest thread....

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats it im in..... Dont let the truth get in the way of a good story....how f****n dare you my mrs has a clitoris you shit slag c**t....thats such a low down snidey dig i know its aimed at me...

There seems to be a lot of animosity on here of late, where is the love??? .... No names like.... Anything you got to say, can you please use this thread instead of ruining others?I'm about to leave t

Manners ?it seems to be an outdated concept on the interweb ,,,I don't care if your talking to strangers you are unlikely to ever meet ,,manners ,integrity ,honesty and principles are all wrapped up i

Posted Images

22 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Again don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

You thought you'd try use it to have a snidey dig .

unbeknowing to you the Mrs fell so 

your Childish low ball snidey dig got you know where ??

Crack on Blue Diamond Geezer ?

I know it does your ego good to hope that i think about your problems but i can assure you i dont.....unlike your almost obssesive interest in my life i have absolutely no interest in what you do or dont do....like ive said you have no relevance......and i dont do snidey thats your gig,like listening to gossip and repeating it to anyone that,ll listen like a little schoolboy does.....talking of little schoolboys i have no idea what blue diamond is but if its something to do with sex,im not the one that had to travel across the other side of the world to get his leg over,remember that ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

You don't do Snidey lol 

Plenty posts over the years that prove different .

You just love to think you have one over on someone .

When you realise you ain't you go all menstrual ?

Leg over ?If the rumour is true that your struggling in that department I can help ?

Max ive had one over on you since the very first time you bottled out speaking to me face to face.....thats how real life works.

Come on then where has this " rumour " come from ?.....im pretty certain that no woman i have ever been intimate with would give a dopey looking f****r like you a second glance so i simply dont believe you ?

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Your struggling to get wood ?

Yes or No ?

Is that what teenagers call getting a hard on?.....no problems at all no.

I think it would be safe to say you have hit an all time low.

Like you dont have enough of an infatuation with me already you are now on the verge of asking me for a picture of my willy !!

LIke i said,stop screaming out for my attention and pestering me in general you weird little c**t.

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

No an all time low is calling a innocent kid a half breed or it's mother slanty eyed chink ect.

From now on your just getting back as good as you give .

If you don't like it you can go f**k ya self.

Thats if you can get a hard on ?

Yes but you cant/wont show anywhere on this forum where i have called your wife or kid names....or infact where i have made any reference at all to them.

So really,you trying to pretend im impotent is like me trying to pretend you are a paedophile.....the only difference being i have a little bit more self respect than you do.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Infatuated with YOU.

Ffs you really have a High opinion of yourself don't you .

You don't matter ?

Get over it .

Yes totally infatuated....like the way you say " you are a gangster,an ex boxer,a bodybuilder,an arm wrestler ".....you dont have to tell me things ive done i already know,i was there !...you dont hear me saying " your a postman,a model aeroplane collector........." i have no interest in what you do !!

Stop doing this nauseating Braveheart act you are a simple country lad thats lived a sheltered life and gets excitable around people who have maybe lived a little bit of life.....its not my fault you are like that but stop creating these sickly reasons to be offended by me in order to call me names...

Max are you aware that if i was to actually hit you on the chin you would probably die....i dont want that and neither do you.....so why dont you just meet me and call me names directly to my face,get it over with....i promise i wont lay a finger on you....i cant say fairer than that can i ?

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

That's just because of the threatening PMs Iv had off you over the years .

Where you drop hints of what will happen if I answer you back on here ffs

I sent you a private message threatening you harm ???  ????....put it up for all to see....then find where ive ever called your mrs and kids names.

Just to add....if you remember when i came back on this forum after a long time away from it i tried to be pleasant to you and suggested we forget all that shit from before......but you blanked me.

Just remember....its not my fault you cant be the type of man you want to be ?

Edited by gnasher16