Get it off your chest thread....

6 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Look you know as well as I do you have made references to half breeds ect

If you haven't got it about you to admit it that shows you for what you are.

Like I say you and you little band of merry men can Craic on' I really don't give a f**k.

I will just return the compliment and watch yous ho into meltdown .

Craic on ?

I wouldn't worry too much about the terminology used mate - Gnasher might just be a product of his time and where he's from.

......... I still use the term Half Caste for a person of mixed race. I know it's not strictly  PC nowadays but, I don't say it with any malice (where I grew up, I knew a lot of half caste kids). Hell, my Grandad still said Darkie up to the day he died - he didn't mean anything bad by it, that was just his generation. 

Don't let it bother you - you've got a missus and a kid. They deserve your energy more than words typed on a forum. 

• Like 5

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats it im in..... Dont let the truth get in the way of a good story....how f****n dare you my mrs has a clitoris you shit slag c**t....thats such a low down snidey dig i know its aimed at me...

There seems to be a lot of animosity on here of late, where is the love??? .... No names like.... Anything you got to say, can you please use this thread instead of ruining others?I'm about to leave t

Manners ?it seems to be an outdated concept on the interweb ,,,I don't care if your talking to strangers you are unlikely to ever meet ,,manners ,integrity ,honesty and principles are all wrapped up i

Posted Images

On 13/10/2019 at 13:06, mushroom said:

This song is about you, daft cnut ?

Max I think you're looking into something and seeing what you want. I'm not defending his (Gnasher) opinion or anyone elses. I'm saying it as I see it.

My beautiful ex was Mexican, I've never been offended by the topic and we were planning on kids. My best mate is married to a Chinese girl they are planning a family. It seems you just want to be offended by it and make it about you. Which says a lot more about you, than what's actually being said. You don't see TOMO or anybody else who is in a multi racial relationship throwing a hissy fit.

Calm down ffs.

I dont know Tomo from adam and i dont like using him to make a point but the reason he probably doesnt take offence is

A...He doesnt care what others think and accepts everyone has differing opinions.

B...He is comfortable enough in his own skin that he doesnt have a desperate craving for relevance needing to jump about in hysterics trying to be offended in order to get noticed and justify calling people names.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
On 13/10/2019 at 13:11, maxhardcore said:

And either do You ?

Sureky that has sunk into your thick head by now ?

Then stop screaming out for my attention claiming that every other post i make or subject i talk about is aimed at a boring gormless looking no mark like you !

The only interesting thing about you is that your mental !!

• Haha 3
On 13/10/2019 at 12:40, W. Katchum said:

Reminds me of a song this, ‘’your so vain, you even think this insults about you ?’’ 

dont ye jist love folk who believe they are centre of the universe ?

? That did make me laugh !

And this is the same geezer who took offence at me telling a story about a bloke at the footie years ago who couldnt have kids ........claiming i must be talking about him even though he could have kids,but was pretending he couldnt in order that he could be offended ?....what an oddball !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
16 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

? That did make me laugh !

And this is the same geezer who took offence at me telling a story about a bloke at the footie years ago who couldnt have kids ........claiming i must be talking about him even though he could have kids,but was pretending he couldnt in order that he could be offended ?....what an oddball !

I think you should stop bullying him now

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

I think you should stop bullying him now

Apologies mate.. but this is not bullying. Your man put it out there and now the chap is responding...

In response to Gnash; I've met the chap and I've been blessed with meeting his family. I apologise for bringing his name up is this. We should all be comfortable in our skins ;)

And to all cnuts who think they're right.. a piece of advice given to me by my alcoholic father, on my 15th birthday....

A c**t is a c**t, no matter their religion or skin colour. 

Never talk about politics, religion or football when supping. 

Just got back from me hols at Butlins ?.... Had a week of no social media?... Sat on the shitter laughing like f**k reading some of these replies.... Funny as f**k lads?

IMG_20191012_131034_454.jpg.734bb3279e08178d5ee405d472228476.jpg

Max it's all banter...... You shouldn't take things to heart..... 

Now f**k off and tuck your teeth into your waste band.... You fat f**k?

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Just got back from me hols at Butlins ?.... Had a week of no social media?... Sat on the shitter laughing like f**k reading some of these replies.... Funny as f**k lads?

IMG_20191012_131034_454.jpg.734bb3279e08178d5ee405d472228476.jpg

Max it's all banter...... You shouldn't take things to heart..... 

Now f**k off and tuck your teeth into your waste band.... You fat f**k?

Strangest looking Butlins I've ever seen that is ?

• Haha 1