Get it off your chest thread....

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats it im in..... Dont let the truth get in the way of a good story....how f****n dare you my mrs has a clitoris you shit slag c**t....thats such a low down snidey dig i know its aimed at me...

There seems to be a lot of animosity on here of late, where is the love??? .... No names like.... Anything you got to say, can you please use this thread instead of ruining others?I'm about to leave t

Manners ?it seems to be an outdated concept on the interweb ,,,I don't care if your talking to strangers you are unlikely to ever meet ,,manners ,integrity ,honesty and principles are all wrapped up i

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I don't get why people need to lower the tone in anyway on here or bring people's families into things but when they do they should expect the same courtousy and not cry about it as most on here who like a nibble do ?

Thats fair enough but you are the main offender so i,ll ask you again,how could i ever have possibly known you have a Thai bride ?.... dont skulk away from the question again.

Just now, maxhardcore said:

I will offer those that like a nibble and low ball name calling the same respect and your one of them you total wanker ?

Were have I ever said anything about your family max ? and again why the insult but that's your opinion fair dos but max the amount of different lads you argue with on here and there's a good few have you ever thought it could be you who has the issues or is it you just don't know how to act within a group of lads 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

What's it matter where abouts in the world The Mrs is from ?

It's your snidey references towards her and the bairn to try get a reaction which I find cuntish .

Where ?

When ?

Show me ????

Dont sit there playing victim and using it as an excuse to call people names.....where/when have i ever spoken about your wife or kids ????.....how would i ever have known that you have a Thai bride ?????.............stop acting like an infant for f**k sake !!!

4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Your prob the worst c**t on here for shouting fight fight fight at others on here.

A proper Snidey c**t you are .

Go flash the mother in law again Pee Wee you total shithouse ?

No max I said you couldn't say something face to face that you was putting on here so you hide behind your screen to do it  but you showed your true colours that day  what you getting all excited for 

9 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I don't give two hoots how you know .

Iv just seen your snidey remarks on a few occasions.

You can Lie and say you weren't referencing me and mine all you want ' I really don't give a fcuk.

So ive never said anything about your wife/kids....you are just presuming that any reference i might have ever made to Thai brides is directed at you,even though ive never known you had one.

That just about sums you up as a man......so desperate to be relevant that you will gladly take offence to anything somebody says in the hope it might be directed at you.....f****n hell man you need help !!!

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Look you know as well as I do you have made references to half breeds ect

If you haven't got it about you to admit it that shows you for what you are.

Like I say you and you little band of merry men can Craic on' I really don't give a f**k.

I will just return the compliment and watch yous ho into meltdown .

Craic on ?

Is a " half breed " not the result of 1 white parent and 1 black parent ?.....because thats what ive always referenced as a " half caste "

Thais are not black i always thought they were yellowy chinese/malaysian looking people ( Manny Paqcuiao kind of shade )

I admit i dont like race mixing i think we should trust our own people......but again,how desperate are you for relevance to think that when ive used the term " half caste ".....im talking about you and your mrs ?.....again,i hate to break it to you but you just dont matter.

16 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Reminds me of a song this, ‘’your so vain, you even think this insults about you ?’’ 

dont ye jist love folk who believe they are centre of the universe ?

This song is about you, daft cnut ?

Max I think you're looking into something and seeing what you want. I'm not defending his (Gnasher) opinion or anyone elses. I'm saying it as I see it.

My beautiful ex was Mexican, I've never been offended by the topic and we were planning on kids. My best mate is married to a Chinese girl they are planning a family. It seems you just want to be offended by it and make it about you. Which says a lot more about you, than what's actually being said. You don't see TOMO or anybody else who is in a multi racial relationship throwing a hissy fit.

Calm down ffs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
12 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Truth be told k prob have had a dig at Thai wife’s an most other foreigners in me time max, am I racist, I suppose to a degree but older I get more I can appreciate a decent person for what’s they are, no offence meant to you on a personal level like I always take none when you slate jocks in banter ?

an shroom I know the lyrics I was being funny, or trying to ??

Sorry.... you skirt wearing, jock cnut ?