Fury hanging up his gloves?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fury..the best wrestler since hulk hogan..fact..

Whether its because he wont fight proper opponents or his safety first fighting style Fury is not selling tickets,simple.....so i would imagine Arum wants something for his money. However for a m

What a f****n embarrassment have some self respect....Yanks grow up with that cringeworthy bollocks thats their problem but its not our thing. You can tell what a load of made up acting nonsense

Posted Images

Just now, maxhardcore said:

Time will tell if they know what they doing.

I guess all avenues are open the way boxing has taken a nose dive over America ?

I think the bloke that runs WWE knows what he is doing, he has made a billion dollars out of men pretending to fight !

That bloke is no slouch.....

Mate, it’s circus.....that’s all, f**k all more to it than that.

40 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

He might use it to take flying lessons and become a Pilot ?

well if fury was brought up looking at his village mountain all his child hood and watching people paraglide and then had an urge to try paragliding himself as an adult.

bought 2 book's then spent £400 on a used paraglider.

walked to the top of the mountain.went through all the step's and knowledge he learnt from both book's.

spread the wing out put the harness on.

and waited for the grass infront to start rustling.indicating a thermal coming up the ridge.walked forward pulling the wing above his head.

then ran a few pace's forward pulling a little brake.to change the wing's angle of attack.

then yes fury would be flying from the ridge.and fulfilling a life long urge to fly..

or he could just put a leotard on and start wrestling....

does it really take a brain surgeon to do this max..

here's a guy having his first flight..

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

My point was Hearn was taking the piss out of boxing fans  bulling josh up to be something he's not and charging boxing fans for total mis matches and a lot fell for it ?

hearn was taking the piss.you are taking the piss max claiming that a fury fight on PPV should be £27:99 now that is proper taking the piss.

8 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

There is another Lie ?

I said if they did a Heavyweight super 6  £27.99 per fight would be worth it ?

go and buy a paraglider max.we will both have a flight on it.

you can sell it then...

13 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

There is another Lie ?

I said if they did a Heavyweight super 6  £27.99 per fight would be worth it ?

yes max watching fury fight for £27:99 super 6 or not.it would cost £27:99 to watch a fury fight..

what lie are you on about

It's a non argument really  their all at it, the agents commodity is the boxer, so the promote and sale that commodity at the highest price they can....fury being a clown loves to get involved in all the hype promotion more than anyone, this latest load of shit is just another crass way to promote...like dressing as batman and running around a press conference...

Fury is running out of time imo to prove what he says he is...the last few fights have been with terrible opponents (and he was nearly beat!!), after a very good match up with Wilder... to call out Joshua/Hearne for over selling fights, whilst stating Fury is fine to fight shit and play fight in Saudi is ficking comical...the irony is there for all to see...

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

It's a non argument really  their all at it, the agents commodity is the boxer, so the promote and sale that commodity at the highest price they can....fury being a clown loves to get involved in all the hype promotion more than anyone, this latest load of shit is just another crass way to promote...like dressing as batman and running around a press conference...

Fury is running out of time imo to prove what he says he is...the last few fights have been with terrible opponents (and he was nearly beat!!), after a very good match up with Wilder... to call out Joshua/Hearne for over selling fights, whilst stating Fury is fine to fight shit and play fight in Saudi is ficking comical...the irony is there for all to see...

Fury was also very nearly beaten by wallin. If the fight was held elsewhere, he would've been ?

13 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Fury was also very nearly beaten by wallin. If the fight was held elsewhere, he would've been ?

That's what I meant mate...hes gone backwards from Wilder and not looked particularly good, so the boxing isn't promoting him well.... so off he goes acting the twat and embarrassing himself imo, yet Joshua who has been very humble generally out of the ring and just cracked on is called out for cheating his fans??

It dont make sense to me, just crack on with the boxing and get the matches made...

Edited by NEWKID
13 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

That's what I meant mate...hes gone backwards from Wilder and not looked particularly good, so the boxing isn't promoting him well.... so off he goes acting the twat and embarrassing himself imo, yet Joshua who has been very humble generally out of the ring and just cracked on is called out for cheating his fans??

It dont make sense to me, just crack on with the boxing and get the matches made...

Ah right, I get you now. Yep, all I can do is agree lol ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Kev, apart from the night round the fire in Cornwall, that's the nearest I've seen you to being angry ?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Kev, apart from the night round the fire in Cornwall, that's the nearest I've seen you to being angry ?

Cheers, D.

No anger D, very mellow to be honest....I'm a touch hungover though!! Lol